• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Old Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Ok, I made this thread so people don't get confused to who they are talking to.Just post what your old name was before the reset button.Mine was Dragonmaster123.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Mine was LATIOS MASTER, all capitalized. I changed it to Latios Master. Check the sig. :D
I bet my name changed more than anyone else's. lol, j/k ;)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Probably has!Just joking.Others have completely changed their names, so I get confused.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Did you join around july?Because I don't really remember you, but I have read that you were bad.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Haruka, I can always figure out who you are by looking at your location!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
DragonTrainer said:
Did you join around july?Because I don't really remember you, but I have read that you were bad.

What do you mean that you read that i was really bad?? I was a bad member??

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
uhh...

1) there has already been a thread like this made

2) everyone should know who's who by now...if not, they can get information via PM...

3) this is getting kinda off-topic

4) Bishounenboi07 may heve been...erm...obnoxious in the past, but that is mainly because he is what is called a "prep" which doesn't mix with the average popualtion of PC very well...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I was thinking that... I mean, that topic is gone now, but most people have settled in well, and re-familiarized themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back