• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my Pokemon Crystal Team.

Years
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
So I'm playing Pokemon crystal again, because I love it. And I would like if you could rate my team. And yeah... I like to use Legendaries :P

1)Typhlosion- I just love it so much.
2)Suicune- I personally feel as if its the best Water Type, even though I have a Gyrados
3)Raikou- Good Solid Electric Type
4)Lugia- I know it is Water/Flying, and I already have Suicune, but I use it as my Flying, type cuz I like it.
5)Donophan- Ground pokemon, pretty solid
6) Eevee- I still cant decided... Umbreon, or Espeon, Please tell me which you think.

So how about my team... I know I use a lot of legendaries, but I really like them. But tell me if you have any suggestions for my team and if I should either use Umbreon or Espeon. Thanks

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
lugia is psycic flying

umbreon defensive
espeon offensive

to me
espeon>umbreon
but to go with your team i think umbreon is better

blue

gucci
Years
Pretty sturdy and balanced team you've got there, Typhlosion is a strong fire type with a great movepool, Suicune covers your water type for the likes of Surf plus it has High Defense & SP. Def, Donphan I've always liked and found underrated, great total stat and an all round hitter, Lugia is kind of self explanatory and for Eevee, I recommend going for Espeon, you have a great team put together but you could kind of class Suicune as your defensive wall considering it has both Def & SP. Def stats exceeding 100, Espeon has excellent SP. Attack and delivers a hard packed Psychic!

Back