• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

If I were a mod I would walk in and say zero every chance I got. Is that forbidden in this thread? It seems like it'd ruin the game.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

bet you they're waiting till we get to 399 to zap us back to 0

and I know some girls like filthy hair, but seriously, running your hands through greasy hair during...um...hot moments...ruins the mood for me

how does one get mod-ship? donating a lot and a lot of kissing up? XD

Ice Car

Banned
Years

^ Well, I can be mature if I want to. I actually think I'd make a good mod here. Not too much a-holes to deal with and I have a good idea of what threads to lock and which ones to keep open and such.

What qualifies you for being a mod anyway? Just good behavior will eventually bring you modship or something? Everyone seems nice and well-behaved here so I doubt that that's all you need to become a mod.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

From my experience of seeing people around me becoming mods, I'd say it's really just about posting a lot, being reasonable, and having the staff notice you.

One of the biggest turn-offs are, of course, to ask to become one. :P

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I never ask to be one. In fact, the least of my desires is to have the job of moderating dumped onto me on most forums. Gearbox Forums where I have 12k posts? **** no. It's literally ****ing hell to moderate there. ****ton of trolling, people making topics about the same thing every 5 seconds, bickering, and constant blatant disregard for the rules.

One mod even left for about a year because he was fed up with the job. Good guy too. It's like moderating there just mentally breaks a person.

Ranting aside, the reason I asked about it is because this place feels pleasant and peaceful and it would be nice to mod here if I was given the opportunity. Again, not asking for it, it was just a thought I had. Unless inquiring about the conditions for being a mod out of curiosity actually reduces your chances of becoming one in which case that would be terrible.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I can see why
people who ask are usually people who would abuse the heck out of it

too much responsibility, once I get out of college, my CPU time drops to nil

hmph

power means nothing to me outside of games

in games, I MUST HAVE ABSOLUTE POWER TO DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU HOLD DEAR, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

...A Minecraft Creeper just destroyed my house Q_Q

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Minecraft is overrated. It's just an interactive lego game, pretty much. It's a good game, but not as good as people try to make it out to be.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I'm not calling it the best game in the world

I am simply stating my annoyance at the Creepers in it

I love it mainly for its infinite building possibilities, I think of it as an Advanced Lego Creator

remember those?

For Happy Potter and such?

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I know that, it's just me taking one line and elaborating on my feelings about the subject.

@Pokestick: I think I'd like having the power to cleanse the forums if it needs to be. Then again, there really isn't much need to here.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

dunno, what other benefits do you gain by being a mod?

being able to sticky threads, or is that reserved for God-mods?

and yes, Shiny is heavily desired XD

look at pokemon

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
382 What's wrong with my title now?

simple, tells the world who I am

Moderator would just distract from that and I'd get treated with fear and respect instead of just fear

Ice Car

Banned
Years

^Huh? That wasn't directed at you. It was just me joking about why I want the title of modship, when I don't really in the first place.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'll never be a Mod, and I'm okay with that. Year and a half or so ago I kinda wished, but eh. Wasn't really for the glory either-- just the chance to actually contribute more :U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back