• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Children Are Hunted (OOC)

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
We're all crazy! Insanitiy is a virtue, no?
I'm catching everything that's going on, don't worry Nideous :D
Jari has his backpack, correct. It's unusually heavy though. He has some other stuff in his hotel room- some changes of clothes, a bit of food, and the like. Everything relatively important is in his backpack as of now.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Hm...they'd probably go up onto the rooftops, where it'd be a little faster than the streets filled with people. Still, it can't be too fast, and they're on their way outta town. I'd say...probably a few blocks away from the Gym? Depending on how big those blocks are; I'm assuming that the Gym is somewhere in the middle of Tokyo.

EDIT: I will likely not be able to check in until Thursday or Friday, since I'll be gone on a trip until then.

Last edited:

Garet

GhostFire
Years
I have returned!

...to find that time stopped for about five seconds. I don't see any reason for at least some of the characters to even realize that it happened, so I may just go with acknowledging it in my post, unless...?

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I'm just posting cause it's quiet 'cause I'm just saying I'm alive and kicking. Just trying to get myself outta the jam I put Jari in and trying to flesh out a plot for my next RP (DEADMAN.exe- the PMD one I was thinking of should appear later).

EDIT: Rayn, the character from my latest post, looks like A.C.Eos from Megaman Star Force 3. (I haven't played that in ages!)

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
sorry about not being in here for a while, life got busy. Really busy.

An Garet, the reason that some characters would realize time stopped and others wouldn't is based on their inner strength, and how in tune with the balance of the world they were. naturally all the harbingers are able to feel when another harbinger does something major like that, but shockingly, so are others that are in tune with the world. Mostly pokemon, but some normal humans. For example, Winny sensed it pretty easily, but Van didn't even notice what had happened, and Quin was marginally aware of something. Though as I type this I realize that I am responding to a message that is pretty old. Sorry.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
It's cool, we (or at least I) understand entirely.

I think I'll edit my post to make Rayn notice the distortion, since I forgot to do it. Which, by the way, I was thinking he might become more important overall in the future. Should I make an SU for him or just go with the flow?

And when you guys said Marlon was in the Caribbean (as the gym leader), did you have a specific island or country in mind?

Nideous

Years
Do Quincy, Lucien, Van, and Ash have SUs? They will all be very important to the plot. No, you don't need to make an SU for him, just keep track of him and his developments.

My idea was actually an open air gym. He isn't on one specific island, more like he floats in the waves arounf them.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Uh... right.

I've been harboring a serious writer's block lately. I mean, at first, I set up my previous post to have Jari and Rayn outta there, but I've lost inspiration at this point. That being said, I'm dropping out. Sorry...

I mean, I like the concept and all, but I can't really seem to be able to... I dunno, write.

That being said, since Garet was after Jari he can do whatever he'd like with him and Rayn. (or just ignore them and carry on).

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I see... it is a bit hard to write for. We'll miss you and you're always welcome back. :) Good luck with your other RPs!

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2017
Name: Steel Senpai
Appearance: Steel has dark eyes and silver hair. He always wears his Jeans, white t-shirt and black jacket. He also wears a black cap that is always turned backwards
Personality: He is grim and determined, but also loyal to all of his few friends
Background: Steel was top of the class in most subjects but never gloated and always sat at the back of the class.
He didn't have many friends but he would follow the ones he had to the doors of death
When he wasn't studying he would be talking with his family or playing game
Legend: Arceus
Powers: He is suited to everything, as the saying goes 'Jack of all trades, Master of none'

Pokemon (Up to Two)

Nickname: Gwen
Species: Ralts (Female)
Level: 9
Moves: Growl, Confusion, Hypnosis, Dream Eater
Personality: Sassy
Background: Steel found Gwen as a level 5 ralts who was injured by a sneasel. He healed her and she became his friend.

Nickname: Spark
Species: Shinx (Male)
Level: 8
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Fire Fang, Thunderbolt
Background: Spark tried to attack Steel on the way home from school, but hurt his paw in the process, Steel helped him come home with him and so Spark protected him from anything he could

Nideous

Years
Oh boy... Where do I begin.

Your appearance needs more fleshing out. That is rather basic. and you spoke nothing of his body structure. is he tall and skinny? Short and muscular? Add a little flair as well, describe how his skin looks, like tough and hard, soft, smooth, etc. And how he carries himself. is he proud and stands straight and tall? does he move with confidence and grace? Does he stumble and trip a lot? any scars? Wrinkles? Is his clothing nice and classy? Brand name? Or is it old hand me down stuff?

Your Personality is even worse I am afraid. Does he have any likes? Any fears? Is he arrogant, kind, timid, brooding? what makes him tick? is he honest? Is he lazy? Who is he? Does he make friends easy? Does he have a lingering pain from his past? has he met anyone else? What does he like to do? How does he spend his free time? Is he smart? Is he dumb? Does he hold grudges? Any harbored resentments? Why is he on the journey? Why did he choose now to leave?

History is pretty lacking too. Ok you described school some. Now go more into it. Who were his friends? How did he meet them? How did other students treat him? How did he treat those not his friends? also touch on other subjects. How was his home life? Did he love his parents? Did they love him? Did he even have parents? Was he adopted? Was he abused? Was he spoiled? What about his pokemon? How did he meet them? Where did they come from? What caused him to want to travel?

And lastly your power. No. Flat out no, you can't start out being able to do everything. You will get that way though. Pick one talent, like say, light tricks, then expand on that, and then branch out. Also you need some draw backs. Like my character Thomas, the master of time, stopped time for about five seconds, and for that he was deaged, one year for every second he had stopped it. what would your power cause in backlash?

Back