• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween costumes

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
@Kura:
DDDDDDDDDDDD:

Attractive Female + Cosplaying + Attractive Female Yu-Gi-Oh Card Character =
Damn You, Fabio!!!!
tumblr_mckwqhMCSf1riwnszo1_500.gif

Right, I now have an inexplicable urge to make the greatest Halloween costume, ever. I will not lose!!

Hey, I wonder what Somniac will be going as. . .

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
I'll dress as a chav.

Around here that's scarier than any Halloween costume. Or just more ridiculous, depending on your stance.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Ill quote Scrooge from the christmas carol:" Bah! Humbug!" I've newer realy celebrated halloween. And well its not that big of a thing here in finland, atleast imo. So yeah Im not going to dress up or anything...

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I want to dress up as Mega Man for Halloween, but there aren't any official costumes of it (only Zero via online), though my moustache may be a problem to getting in-character, but I do not wish to shave my moustache off. I do have a Mario and Jason costume, but I'm following the rules of cosplay of not wearing the same costume more than twice.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
If I ever get motivated to sew again then I'll finish my Cure White costume and wear that. I want to make something for my daughter but I don't know what. Oh my god I want to dress her up as Royal Candy holy crap thank you OP thank you so much for making this thread and making me think about it because now I know

I love you

Years
I'm honestly too busy that week given I will be working on an important research project for the off-year elections. However, next year, I plan on doing a Wolverine or Green Arrow Costume.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I absolutely want to do something this year. I don't think I've done anything for Halloween in at least ten years.

I can't decide between a punk, a hardcore hipster, or dressing in drag. Each will be tons of fun.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
Years
I bought a pair of lederhosen at a store recently. I'm going to pair it up with a feathered Alpine hat and go as a German guy.

Last year my best friend and I wore Cobra Kai skeleton costumes for Halloween

Back