• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
ok, but right now im putting away brendan for a while and im now starting with the youngster trainer

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
Years
does anyone have a Lt.Surge sprite and female rocket sprite. but not the one in the white uniform. I want the black uniformed one...

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
The_Pokemon_Hossier said:
dude, go to most replied in thread and most looked in thread.
it's Adamsku's comic, Signomi, then mine.
Adamski's thread only has so many views/replies due to the mass amount of spam in that topic.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
vaati said:
Adamski's thread only has so many views/replies due to the mass amount of spam in that topic.
whell i must admit he's right Adams thread is allways covered in spam

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Could anyone help with a Trainer backpic of my avitar? (Credit will be given) I can't do backpics... Though they would come in handy with my Pokemon HeavenEarth line, the first full-comic set I plan to come out with in the mere future.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
Years
the spriters resource doesnt work anymore now i cant get town maps and inside buildings map i cant find em anyway why did they close it

Years
I N33d H3lp Makin A Comic!

I Need help makin a comic! can someone help me! I need all the attachment and yes i will give credit to anyone who does it i need like the speechbubbles though and the overworld pokemon sprites for Hoenn and stuff so P3AC3 OUT!

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Could I star in one of your comics? I can supply my overworlds
KWspritesheetb.gif
PM me if you want me to help with anything;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back