• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the hedgehog: The Threat From Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
OOC: sorry didnt see it
IC: "No thanks," I say, looking at the strange creature suspiciously. "Yeah, Its in a week," I reply to Darkfire.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
over hearing there confersation, "I got a letter too!" I replied, licking my lolly...

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
"I'm not an odd creature! haven't you ever seen a bio-genetical hedgehog who can warp time and space into a fire like motion! if you think I'm strange I'd hate find out what you think about you'r self..."I say angrily "stupid puff-ball" I say under my breath

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
"well he, she, it called me odd! look at it!" I said angrilly "its, its, its so round and puffy"

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
I couldnt help it; Darkfire reminded me way too much of Stripes. I laughed. "Somehow, I dont think so," I say.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
"Now Darkfire," I say, fake scolding him, "I think that thats a little harsh." I shake my head and look up at the sky. It was gonna be dark soon.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
I giggle. "I cant wait for the tournament, its going to be fun," i say, suddenly looking foreward to it. Anything was better than being bored and having time to think so much.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
IC: "yeah thinking is hard..."
OOC: ok the tourny will acctually start in like a week to give time for more people to join

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
"puff puff puff puff puff puff!" I began to chant, "Milk Duds?"
ooc: hey, I'm still temperalaly insane!

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
OOC:um suz do you even like sonic? because usually a round puff ball isn't a sonic character!

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
ooc: well, I can leave. I haven't seen sonic in years, I only saw the shows when there was 2 of them, one blue (that's sonic) and one orange that used here tail to fly around XD

I didn't really get that you ment it was for sonic caracters, I can leave if you want then. I wont mind at all if you want me to leave.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
OOC: you dont have to, its just that we kinda want this RP to be more serious and Sonic-like.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
ooc: I cna be serius, but do I have to change my charicter, I can, but then I'd have to post agein and all that jazz.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
well I dunno you should make a new character, I'll supply a new sprite if you can describ it? I dunno right now is up ta pika if you need to change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back