• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

It's pretty obvious you're faking it. Acting like an idiot may win you popularity points, but you'll pay for it later on in life.

DA,

So are you serious or not? I can't tell.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You're really going to regret doing all you do to me. It may be funny to you now, but when you're on your deathbed and feeling crummy about how you spent your life, I most likely won't be there for you to talk to. You're doing this to yourself. I've tried to let you in multiple times, but you're just so selfish and abusive.

Not too long from now and I promise I'll never speak to you again if it keeps up. I don't really give a care about you much already because of it, but at least I'm still trying. Even after the beatings and you stealing from me. That really speaks something about you and me, doesn't it?

Not many people would stay around someone like that. I suggest if there is one shred of love in you for me (which there probably isn't, but saying for the effect), you stop now. Because it still isn't too late for you for me, but that time is getting very very VERY close for it to just be completely over. I don't know how much more I can take.

I don't need you. I never have. I'm only still around because I'm a good person.

Just saying.

Years
Dear Anon,
I wouldn't have even felt bad about my mistake had you not been your usual cranky self. I think you need a chill pill or 20.

Dear Anon,
Guess I got my hopes up for nothing. *sighs*

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
dear anonymous,

Your stupidity amazes me and P.O.s me at the same time. I can't believe that you're so thickheaded! Contrary to what you think, you are not the center of attention. I don't need to tell you everything I do, nor do I need to talk to you every time I see you. We're acquaintences, and that's it. You ruined what we had a long time ago when you decided to ignore my medical conditions. It's not okay. In fact, I've had more trouble moving along in my life thanks to you.I've had to learn how to be on my own, without any support from friends because of the fact that you've taken them all away from me. You know nothing about me, and I'm tired of you acting like you do. Your father didn't die, so why do you act like you know what I've been going through?! I'm tired of your whining too. Oh, let's all just feel sorry for you because you have such a horrid life. Nope. Not happening. You have both of your parents. No matter how "rude" they are to you, I'm not going to take you talking about them like that. Atleast you have a father.
Thank you for being in my life for the past year, but I think it's time for you to go now. And go for good. I can't take your stupid immature drama any longer! (Although it does amuse me)

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
Dear Anonymous,

I couldn't care less about them right now - I'm only acting like this because I'm worried for you. I wish I could just tell you this straight up, but there's more important things we need to worry about right now, and you're distracted enough with other things as it is...

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I just feel absolutely useless. I still don't have my phone and my parents, my dad, isn't even taking responsibility for losing it. I need my phone back, I feel so dead without it. Also, I have basketball camp for four days next week, and I'm trying not to be but I'm so nervous. I feel like I'd suck badly, because I do but moreso embarass myself in front of my teachers and aquaintances if not friends. I'm hating myself. Urgh.

Zephyn

Rainmaker
Years
DA,

Life. It sucks. Now get over it before I slap you.

DA,

Stop it. I'm not going to let you keep saying that, especially when I deserved everything I got.

DA,

Oh, seriously? Yeah, you suck at pretending you care. Just give up already. Your lies are easier to see through than single-glazed windows.

DA,

Go **** yourself. We don't want you around anymore, because frankly you are an *******.

DA,

You're really confusing me here... just say something outright for once, will you?

DA,

That's actually incredibly annoying. Give it up, for the good of us all.

DA,

Do you or don't you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I know you're replying to me lol. It now feels awkward knowing you can go back and read what I type before. >_> By the way, you're like, the farthest thing ever from being a bother~
I LOVE YOUAHMAGAWD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Well I found out nine hours ago now and I've been trying to think of something to write here since - because that's what you do when there's nothing left to be done. We didn't know each other all that well so I don't have a lot of memories like a lot of other people posting here. I remember you sitting behind me in Legal Studies, which is a greater triumph of my memory skills than anybody not in that classroom could possibly realise, since the combined soporific power of Mr. Pink's teaching method and Josh's inane ramblings had me all but comatose for the entire year. The fact that I remember you being there must mean you left an impression, since everything else sitting further away from me than my own pencil case remains a blur :P.

So while I don't have many memories of specific encounters with you, what I do remember is that you were always kind, and you were always nice to me. That might not sound like much, but it really is - because it's so incredibly rare, especially in high school. Even though I never said anything (because who ever says things like 'thanks for being cool'?) I appreciated that more than you know, and I still do now. We spoke a couple of times in high school and a few times since on Facebook, but we were never particularly close - and I know that it's me who missed out because of that. I wouldn't worry, you didn't really miss out on much there lol.

But now it seems you've left the cinema before the movie ended, which anybody who knew you even a little bit knows is incredibly unlike you, even if it was because of circumstances beyond your control. Nobody can make sense of it, but what I do know is that you didn't deserve any of this. It's not right and it's not fair. Adults spend a lot of their energy telling us life sucks and is unfair and I don't usually believe a word of that because it's just a steaming pile of crap they're spinning to share their discontent in their own failures... then something like this happens and it makes you wonder - just for one horrifying second - if they may just be right. They're not though, and it's possible I'm being presumptuous here but I don't think you'd want anybody thinking that way either.

But no more of that! That's depressing. I just have one more thing to say. I know it's lame and totally after-the-fact now, but I guess it's better to say these things late than never. So, wherever you are, if you're reading this:

Thank you so much for being so cool.

P.S. Rest now, you've earned it. More than anybody should have to.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Dear Anon,

I just realized how much I'm going to miss you. It's not like I can invite you over to my house after school ends. You've been so kind to me the entire year, and although I admit I used to think you were a little annoying, I smile every time I see you in the hallway now. We just have a lot in common. I guess I was too quick to judge you. I'm surprised you never found me the annoying one, actually, lol. I joke around too much.

-----

Dear Anon,

You're really looking much better. I can actually see you smiling sometimes, which sounds sad but you seemed like such a depressed person just a month ago. I'm really happy for you. I feel like the support I gave you might've actually done something...

That girl of yours better not let you down like the others did. Hopefully you found someone who will treat you right... and only you. I don't know much about the person you're with, but as long as you're happy, I'm glad. If you want my honest opinion, I'm really nervous about you and her. But that's just because I don't want you hurt.
I gotta remember that you can take care of yourself sometimes.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I know you are an inanimate object (which is why I am writing this here instead of talking out loud though I guess both equally as silly>_> I blame lack of shut eye.), but you look so good and nice and warm right now. I just want to lay on you and sleeeeeep. zzzzzz

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Shut up! You're so annoying! Oh my God stop being such a know it all! I thought I was bad!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Dear Anon, if you have problems irl, kindly get your hand off your ass and stop pretending you're somebody; it's not like we're okay with your newfound swag. It's not just you who has problems - it's ALL of us. Keep this up and the friends you have will abandon you, leaving you with your fans you take so much pride in. Grow up. Jesus.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

Thank you. <3

DA,

Thanks to you and your inability to compromise, this project has become a lot more difficult.

DA,

She's not a ****ing two-year-old, don't treat her like one.

DA,

You're coming very close to crossing the line.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm just gonna...not reply to your text because you sent something that I was trying to stay away. So much for attempting to repair our friendship.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I waited for hours yesterday and you never showed up. I'm never counting on you again. So, yeah.

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

Your hair is sooooo beautiful that I'm jealous. I wish my hair just looked as good as yours all the time. XD;;

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

Wow your music is just..............unbelievably awesome. I wish more people here had music like that XD;;. I'd visit clubs way more often and listen to music all day long lol. It's no wonder you get paid for the stuff. *jealous* Maybe we can collab someday. I really want to put my voice to those tunes you seem to effortlessly pump out. They inspire lyrics in me.

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for being my friend. I know I never seem to have much time lately anymore but you're always still there whenever I need you. You're the most selfless person I know. <3 Guess that's why you still have the title of being my BFF. I hope you never leave or anything. I'm sorry our romance all those years ago didn't work out. But I thought having a romance with you would just ruin what we had already. But now I feel bad because your current relationship is going south. But you will find someone who loves you. Because I honestly don't know anyone more faithful than you~

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for complimenting my art. It tends to get ignored everywhere. I'm glad you pointed out it looked like art from an anime I really have my roots in! That made me so happy <3

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

Stop it already. Even if you did actually hit me I'd not stop loving you. I'll admit it was scary to see you so mad you'd actually raise your fist at me though o_o.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back