• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Ch. 35 - The Unnecessarily Surreal City - Pokémon Choice Quest 2

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
As much as I'd like to hug it, I really want to see what kind of hilarious direction the story would take if we ran away. xD

#3, it is! RUN RUN RUN

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
1. A purplish Wailmer. Is it Shiny? Either way Give it a hug.

Random note: Wasn't Wailmer a starter option in 'The Everlasting Pokemon Journey?'
It's the normal, blue Wailmer. The purple thing is just there, for a reason.

Also, can't really recall it but maybe it was probably there. Though mostly it's because I see them as one of the underrated ones and some can expect what I'd do with them. :eyes:
As much as I'd like to hug it, I really want to see what kind of hilarious direction the story would take if we ran away. xD

#3, it is! RUN RUN RUN
This reminds me on how there'll always be a choice to screw it up, and pushing it even further that they are amazed on how you managed to do it. 5/7.
1. If we hug it it won't kill us, I think
Ooh, I won't be so sure 'bout that. You can always change it, though.
1. Definitely go for a hug, but...

Did I just see what you did there? Also, are we capable of seeing auras?
Nope. And probably no. *Though it's likely to be visible considering the source is quite powerful.

*Actually, it depends more on your intrepretation on it though. There can't always be an explanation for everything, hehe.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Since it's already one sided, there's no point in prolonging the wait so this'll be another update.
As you receive Pokémon and Items, they'll be put in their respective slots. Hover your mouse or tap (for Mobile) on the icons to see detailed information.
Additionally, you can suggest a nickname for the Pokémon. They'll be put as an option to choose alongside the choice provided in the next one, so get them going!

Vote Tally:
> 1. Give it a hug, then go on a brand new journey together. 5 Votes
2. Withdraw the Wailmer to avoid unwanted attention. 1 Vote
3. Run for your life. 1 Vote
4. Prove your might by trying to fend it off. 0 Vote

Pokémon
iIalld2.png
Wailmer (♂) Status: Healthy Moves: Water Gun, Bounce, Growl, ???

Inventory
Empty

Deaths: 0​
Chapter 4: First Battle

As it continues to stare at you, you think that it's better to do something like what a Pokémon Trainer would do to their own Pokémon. So you extend the two of your hands wide to the side, then you snuggle on the Wailmer comfortably.

While the unnerving presence of the Ball Whale Pokémon doesn't cease, you don't feel any hatred or violent responses. Instead, you can hear it letting out a relaxed grunt followed with a widening, gleeful grin. Even though its appearance says the opposite, it appears that Wailmer has taken quite a liking on you! You continue to pat its forehead before deciding your next destination.

... Suddenly, a boy bearing the same clothing theme stands before you. Without any questions, he cheerfully points at you as he challenges you into a Pokémon Battle and sends out his Patrat onto the snowfield! While you don't expect Trainers to just appear here and there, this'd be a great opportunity to see what you and your Pokémon can do!

You are challenged by a Youngster! What should Wailmer do?
  1. "Wailmer, use Water Gun!"
  2. "Wailmer, use Bounce!"
  3. "Wailmer, use Growl!"
  4. "Wailmer, use... what was it called again?"

Meadow

Years
I'm also gonna echo option #4! Let's see how far this Wailmer can run the show on its own. :D

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
4. What moves does a Shiny Wailmer have anyway?
Actually I'm pretty sure they're not a shiny (quoting complex ahead)
Spoiler:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
With how PC is descending into madness, incriminating rumors floating abound, riots happening in certain places, I'll be postponing the schedule of the game temporarily. Although I wanted to keep the game clean, I couldn't foresee the future of PC itself...assuming that you're already aware of what 'was' going on. For those who aren't informed of it, maybe you could try looking for it and see it for yourself.

But if there's anything I'd like to say, is that the game will be continuing, though I couldn't fathom if PC will still be around by then, or they will be creating a new site for us. I like PC, but it just happened that the world is somewhat crumbling so suddenly and I don't think staying still in a noticeably sinking ship will yield anything but loss if nothing is done to keep it afloat.

Like said, the game will be put on hold for the time being. If what they said about creating a new site for these migrating members is true, then you can expect the game to be there for continuity sake. Until then, it's all about waiting for things to calm down and see what will happen in the future. Thank you very much.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
I only just found out this existed. Hyper, you are freaking amazing! :D

Really, there was no need to worry about permission to make this, you get a big YES from me for sure. A shame the game is put on hold, just now I found it, but I'll follow it wherever it goes.

Meadow

Years
I only just found out this existed. Hyper, you are freaking amazing! :D

Really, there was no need to worry about permission to make this, you get a big YES from me for sure. A shame the game is put on hold, just now I found it, but I'll follow it wherever it goes.

OMG THE OVERLORD HIMSELF HAS RETURNED! :D :D :D

But on a less happy note, am I the only one who has no clue what exactly is going on right now? =(

Back