• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

10th Anniversary Chatot Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Happy Anniversary everyone! Lol, can't wait to join in as much events as I can.

I love iSketch, and LMFAO, my drawings there suck and I even have a mouse. I just love guessing people's drawings, but omg, this year it's during school so I dunno if I can participate more than I used to. D:

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
A very happy 10th birthday to you, PokeCommunity. May you still be a cool place to talk about Pokemon even when Pokemon finally stops being a video game that comes out every year or so (it's got to happen eventually; I'm guessing three years prior to when Jesus comes back).

Fun fact: The ratio of weeks that PokeCommunity has been around to the total number of Pokemon is approximately 4:5.

And while I'm here, I'd like to take this opportunity to plug the Writing Competition. We want lots of good stories this year!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm honored to be part of this amazing community for almost two and a half years. PC is my home and will always be. Happy Anniversary, PC. Let's go for ten more years, yeah? :D

Sadly I was going to stick around to join more events today, but school is calling me right now! Hooray for having a social life lmao D:

Years
I really want to join the iSketch today but I can't get it to load on this computer. :( That's seriously my favorite thing about these get-togethers.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I've heard it's starting again in 10 minutes or so - time to take the trackpad out for a test drive!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Really wish I had a pen tablet for isketch. XD
I just went over to the site, but didin't see the PCX room.
I wanted to play some more. :/

Years
A drawing tablet is hopefully on my wish list for Christmas later this year.. maybe then I can try iSketch (no time to do it now :() and more Drawception like an expert :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
You guys should try out the scavenger hunt, it is soooo hard xD

Zet

Years
Being in a different timezone makes me wish I could take part in more of the events. I could make it if I wake up earlier than 9:30ish every morning.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I watched the first Pokemon movie with Ozzy & Olli, I played Borderlands 2 with Cybeast Okami, and I'm playing iSketch now. I'm very distracted tonight. :o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
So far I've... entered PPC, on #tpc automatically, and battled once, lmao. I WILL TOTALLY DO OTHER STUFF SOON. :(

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I've been playing Minecraft, iSketch, created a slogan for the slogan contest, on tpc and in the chatot box! So much more to do!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Thank god that twiggy didn't show any movie today for the GTX Movie Nights :P :P
There was a power cut from 11 am to 4:00pm i was soooo bored

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Yay, I've tried for quite a few events, actually, I haven't tried the event that I'm the most handled in, the spriting contest LOL xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back