• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

10th Anniversary Chatot Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I haven't played it this year yet but I'm waiting until the next round is on :3

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Uh, so far I've streamed "Mewtwo Strikes Back" for the Movie Nights, went through the first theme of the Anime Snapshot event, finished the Scavenger Hunt and played a bit of iSketch last night (up till 5 in the morning when I had to get up at 6 actually :<)

Still loads of stuff to do, so I'll surely get around to it.

kokotko

雷君
Years
@Avishka, what do you study?
I'd love to join iSketch, but I only own iOS and Android devices, i'mma explode!!!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The crossword is surprisingly hard from the first day, I think that I'm going to fail miserably this year at them. :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm probably going to end up doing movie nights, because Skype is taking so much of my time. xD I'M SORRY IT'S SURPRISINGLY MORE FUN THAN LAST YEAR.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I never do Skype, it scares me ;o;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Guys, iSketch is causing me some serious rage.
I'm trying to contain it.
*rage quits again*

iSketch is fun! Just terrible when you forget evolution names. ;(

Oh and event count @ PPC, Battling, Soon-to-be Egg Swap, iSketch, Impersonate Lerroux, #tpc, Anime Snapshot -- STILL A LOT MORE TO TRY. n__n; And others I've started on lmao.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
I wish I've a pen tablet to take part of the ISketch too :/
Anyway, happy anniversary to all!!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh I always use my mouse when I play iSketch lmao.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I wish I've a pen tablet to take part of the ISketch too :/
Anyway, happy anniversary to all!!
It's not necessary to to have a pen tablet (although having one would make your drawings a lot better), most of us just use our mice or trackpads...but our drawings aren't that good. lol

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
OK, I'm doing as many as I can manage. Since I can't go on much any more (studying) I can't do that many :(

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I used to use a laptop touch pad for my iSketch drawings... with the expected results :P

It's still fun despite (or maybe it's BECAUSE) my drawings look like stuff I drew when I was five years old xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah it's impressive when you have amazing drawings but it's also really fun to tease bad artists and try to guess the ridiculous thing they're drawing. :3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Yeah it's impressive when you have amazing drawings but it's also really fun to tease bad artists and try to guess the ridiculous thing they're drawing. :3

WeK9i.png

My drawings are just too pro for iSketch tbh. 4 people actually guessed this right xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back