• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Vega (and Altair/Sirius) - English Version

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
1549980899216s.jpg

1549982584035s.jpg

Anyone know if this puzzle for Altair/Sirius in the "Pokemon Building" north of Mauvile City that used to be Trainer Hill is a troll or if I need to come back later or something

Last edited:

sz

Years
So, just wanted to ask, can we trade mons b/w Vega and Sirius/Altair?

Different dexes, so no. Well, you actually could some of them, but since some mons have been replaced by others or their dex number was changed, their stats or moves would be glitched

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 13, 2021
Hey Dr. Akimbo,

The link you posted about the new Altair and Sirius leads me to a link where it says that something is missing. Bottom line is that it doesn't work. Can you please fix it? Or can anybody link a working link?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hey! Does Pokémon Altair/Sirius have the Physical/special split?

No. Altair and Sirius does not have a P/S Split, unlike Vega and Procyon and Deneb. So. Expect to put stuff like Dark Pulse and Elemental Punches on Gengar or Shadow Ball on Goabalt.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 19, 2022
Link to updated Altair/Sirius no longer works...

You're the second person to say this, but the link still works fine for me. I don't know what's going on.
I figured it out, the link in the OP worked but the link in the update post didn't. I fixed it.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Hey! So I finally beat the league jn Sirius and now I'm at Alto Mare. How do I make Sylvia want to battle me? I've tried looking all over the place tl find her. Thank you in advance!

Years
I am really enjoying this game but for the ages now I am unable to get to the gym leader in Lapizula city. Any ideas anyone.

Years
U can use one of them either patch or g3t cuz theyre pointed the moves

So if I only apply the PSS patch v1.4 it would work? Does the patching order matter? And finally, how did you get to add the little icons besides the power of the move?

An apology if I'm kind of dumb for this topic!

Back