• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess that favorite!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Uhhhhh, Element0... i gave you a hint, I will repeat it. Hint for my 2nd favorite: It's from Johto. He's a last evo. His 1st stage is a Timid type.

Taichi Wind, Bulbasaur from Bulbagarden?

Years
What... is a Timid type? There's 17 types and Timid is a nature. I'll just say Typhlosion.

No, not Bulbasaur either. You have, what - two more mascots left?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Loooooolz. You figured it out. The hint for my 3rd favorite PKMN, let's say...a 3rd gen PKMN.

Damn! Being lazy so I'll just say Muk.

Years
Galvantula?

[...]

Alright, that kind of is a forum mascot I think.
Still the wrong one.

Okay I'll give it away because why not. It's a challenge.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
OK, so Pikachu is a 5th gen legendary...
Now I know how you felt earlier with the Porygon Magikarp incident. Ah, well. And it's my 4th (might count as 5th?) fav.
I'm just going to put a list thing in all the things I make, now, it's for the better, really...

1: Deoxys
2: Charizard and Blaziken (tied)
3: Omanyte
4: A 5th gen legendary

Now, uh... don't really know any website mascots, apart from Celebi and Bulbasaur, although that might have just been my memory being jogged. There's this Hypno's Lullaby thing in the background, but I'm not going to go with that for some reason...
I seem to remember something with an Articuno... Articuno, maybe?

Oops. Didn't scroll down far enough :p

Sorry ShadowStriker... I'm going to guess Mudkip, because I'm unimaginative.

Last edited:
Years
Articuno is from the Arkeis website...

Wait a minute.

NOBODY HERE KNOWS OF THE NUZLOCKE FORUMS? I just gave it away BLATANTLY.

Aaaaand my guess goes to Thundurus.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Right... just went there... thought you already had Charizard, so Sceptile? Unless I've gone horribly wrong somewhere.

And nope, not Thundurus. Actually, never seen that trio in any ROM hacks I've played so far. So yeah, you can tell it's none of that trio now :p

And yeah, got to put this thing in.
4: A 5th gen legendary that isn't Thundurus or... whatever the other two of those ones are. Landorus and... Pineapple. that was the other one, right?

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Nope, not part of that trio either. I've given enough clues now.

Copy... paaasssttteee
4: A 5th gen legendary that isn't Thundurus or... whatever the other two of those ones are. Landorus and... Pineapple. that was the other one, right?

Back