• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Pearil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
"Flare?" Alana asked quietly. She touched his arm but he was out cold. "I wish there was something I could do." She brushed a quick hand across her eyes and stood up. She walked over to the edge of the basket and called to Celebi again. This time Celebi's attack poped one of the balloons. The basket swerved and dropped.

"Hang on we're goin to hit the lake!" Shouted White. There was a tremenous SPLASH! And the boat landed on the water. But Celebi wasn't finished. It attack again this time aiming for the lake. A titdle wave of water cascaded over the boat but it didn't capsize. Instead it was swept against a rock near the shore.

Alana get dazedly to her feet. "Is everyone alright?"

"I'm ok." Said Diana.

"I'll be fine." Said Towa.

"Still in one piece." Said White.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
As Crobat hits the dragonair with Confuse Ray, I see the balloon crash as a result of another energy wave from Celebi, and another energy wave cause a tidal wave, knocking it up against a rock. I swore.

"Forget the dragonair," I say quietly. "Crobat, get me to that twig monster! I have to get to Celebi, myself!" Crobat flies me to just above the twig monster, and Celebi fires a energy wave at Crobat, point blank. It just hits the tip of one of Crobat's wings, and he spins out of control, and I lose my grip.

I grab onto one of the twigs from the monster and pull myself in. I look back out and see Crobat regain control. "Go get Alana!" I'm hoping Alana can get here, because Celebi doesn't know me all that well. I turn back towards the inside of the monster, and try to make myself towards Celebi.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
when we hit the water my body slides into the side of the basket.i moan .flareon whimpers. then a crobat appears.

ooc:alana are we on the lake of life?maybe you could throw me over board and heal me.

Alana

Years
Alana saw the Crobat and nodded. "Al is being reckless." She mumbled. Then she turned to Flare and hurried over to him. "Maybe." She cupped some of the water from the lake and let it fall into his mouth. "I hope that helps. Stay here Flare." Alana looked at the large twig creature. She felt a slight tugg of fear but she ignored it. But she knew what she was planning was dangerous. She searched in her pockets for a moment then dug in her backpack. Finally she pulled out a locket. It was worn as if someone had rubbed their fingure over the surface again and again. She opened it. it showed a picture of her and her very first Pokemon, Cyndaquil, on her shoulder. She placed it in Flare's hand. "Just in case." She said very quietly. Then she took off towards Celebi.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i drink the water and come to my senses a bt i start hearing things happening around me and feel something be put in my hands. i close my hand to protect it.i slowly start healing an dthe pain gets less and less.

ooc: ill be fully healed in like 5 minutes. cos it wouldnt heal me in the blink of an eye.

Alana

Years
OOC: k

Alana ran as fast as she could until she was right in front of the monstrous creature Celebi created. "Celebi!" She called again. But this time she was ready to move. "Listen to me! You're not supposed to be like this. Come back to your sences!" The creature looked down at her adn began to charge it's energy. Alana moved but she realised she'd trapped herself. She couldn't avoid the attack. There was a blast of light and a cloud of dust shot into the air. But just before the attack hit something large adn blue shot into the battle. A second later Alana soared out of danger on the back of a Suicune. "Suicune? Did you come here to help Celebi?"

"Cuune!"

"Alright then let's go!"

OOC: OK

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
after a few minutes im healed and i sit up and see whats in my hand. its a necklace . i open it up and see a picture of alana and cyndaquil."alana."i close it and slip it over my head and tuck it in between two layers of clothes so its hidden.flareon then notices and jumps on me."hey flare. sorry i worried you but we need to go some where. return to your pokeball." flare pouts but does as its told and charizard come and returns as well. i jump out of the basket and onto dry land and start running after suicune.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
I slowly make my way towards Celebi, I hear Alana cry out to it. I see Celebi look down at her and fire another energy wave! "NOOO!" I yell. I cannot see Alana after the blast, but, I've problems of my own, now, because my shout got Celebi's attention. "Celebi, please! You're the guardian of the forest! You're destroying the very reason you exist!"

Alana

Years
Suicune bounds up to the creature then leaps to the top where the eyes are. "Celebi!" Alana called yet agian. Celebi looked at her and tried to shake Suicune off. "Celebi stop. You're supposed to protect the forest not destroy it!" For a second Celebi seemed to remember her. then it shook it's head adn grabbed Suicune in it's vines adn began electricuting it.

"Suicune!" But there was nothing she could do. She was having trouble hanging on to the twig creature. She moved quickly and spotted Al. She was a bit surprised but began climbing some vines. She climbed as fast as she could but Celebi sent electricity through the vines. "Uh." Alana gritted her teeth and continued. She reached a small ball of vines where Celebi was. "I won't let that jerk do this. I won't give up!" She shouted as she began to force her way through the vines.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
"i see celebi climbing up and i jump up onto one of the wig monthers legs.i start climbing as fast as possible.after 2 minutes i release charizard and fly to the top.alana is no where in sight."i land and return charizard.i start making my way through electricuting vines."argh. this is not what your meant to do celebi. your meant to protect the forest."i get through and start making my way through vines to celebi.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
I reach the vine ball shortly after Alana. "Whew, I thought you were dead with that last blast! I'm glad you're alright." I want to ask how Flare is, but, right now, we need to concentrate on Celebi. "Celebi, remember flying with Alana and Flare? You were so happy and free! Break out of this evil man's prison, and be free again!"

Alana

Years
OOC: Sorry if anything sounds like powerplaying or godmodding but we're so close to finishing the RPG.

Alana nodded. "Right. You have to rememeber!" She cried desperatly. She broke htrough the vines and grabbed Celebi. Alana held her small friend close. "Please Celebi. You have to fight that man's control. Don't let him take you over. Remember."

Celebi seemed to be confused. A memory then more memories of it's friends and all the fun they had came back. It jerked suddenly. Alana nodded, "Celebi." Celebi was now twitching in her arms as bolts of white hot electricity surged through the vines. Alana could hear a roar which must have been Suicune. Burst after burst of light shone. Celebi was firing attack after attack into the lake in it's distress. Slowly Celebi began to relax. There was a splash. Celebi had released Suicune who had fallen into the water. Then finally Celebi looked at Alana.

"Be?" It asked.

"CELEBI!" She cried joyfully hugging the small Pokemon. "You're back." Iw th Celebi no longer evil the twig creature was falling apart. Branches, twigs, dust, vines, adn leaves were falling everywhere. Alana felt herself lifting into the air like before. She looked back. Al and Flare were glowing slightly too. "Let's get out of here."

OOC: Now comes the confusion. Should I go back to my own time or stay in this one and create a sequel or simply stay in this one?

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
IC: "Yes, you did it, Alana! Celebi, you're free!" In my elation, I forget I only met Alana this morning, and give her a hug. "Now the forest can be restored!" Tears of joy flow freely out of my eyes.

Then I remember. "Flare! How is he?" I have a moment of panic then look down where the balloon was and see Flare up and looking great. Then I notice he's glowing. Then I notice I'm glowing. Alana and Celebi too, and I start laughing because the joy in me wouldn't let me not laugh. I'd never felt so good.

OOC: Well, I don't know what else you could make a sequel of... I mean, in the movie, it turns out Sam is Professor Oak. Even though you think it strange, if Alana is supposed to be Flare's mother, if she doesn't go back, he won't exist anymore because he'd never be born. And that's wiered.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
ooc: i think you should stay and create a sequil becuase we could make it tha you actually are my motherbecuase my starter is a cyndaquil and your starter is a cyndaquil and maybe you had a baby cyndaquil from your and asked prof elm to give that to me. like you meet him later on in your life.

Alana

Years
OOC: You're confusing me. I didn't know I was supposed to be Flare's mom. I thought maybe a sketch artist or maybe my destiny was to stay in this time. Or even a Prof. in another region. :confused:

Alana

Years
OOC: @_@ I think that about explains it. Lol. Besides Ash and Sam bonded quickly and we know Prof. Oak isn't Ash's dad. And I became best friends with a new girl at school in one day and we hang out together all the time. Becoming fast friends doesn't mean you're related. :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
ooc:you dont have to be flares mum but i think it would be good if you were using my reasons how you breeded cyndaquil.

Alana

Years
OOC: I dunno. I dun't even know if I intend to return to the past.

IC: Celebi took the three safely out of the twig creature as it collapsed into the water. But something was wrong. Celebi seemed weak. The small Pokemon collapsed a foot from the ground. "Celebi?" But Celebi didn't answer.

Diana, Towa, and White had all hurried over when seeing that they had escaped unharmed. "You did it. Oh. What's wrong?" Asked Diana.

"I don't know. Something bad." Before their eyes Celebi became a cool grey color.

"Quick get it into the water!" Cried Towa.

Alana bent down and submerged Celebi in the water. Nothing happened. "What's wrong?"

"The lake. It's dying." Said Towa sadly. Suicune joined them at that point.

"Wait. Suicune can purify tainted water." Suicune nodded and leapt onto the water. Alana was surprised it didn't sink. The water began to clear and become crystal blue again. Suicune returned to shore and nodded.

"Thank you Suicune." Alana knelt again and submerged Celebi in the water. But still nothing happened. "Why isn't it working?" Asked Alana in a shaky voice. She stood up and sat on the bank. "Celebi please wake up." She scooped some water into her hand and tried to pore it into Celebi's mouth. but the water just dripped down Celebi's chin. "Cel-ebi." Alana choked. A tear fell down her face. "It's not fair. It's not Celebi's fault!" She cried. "Celebi didn't want to destroy the forest. It didn't want to go through this!" A load howl came from somewhere. Pokemon were gathering. They howled again and cried for the lose of Celebi. Suicune raised it's beautiful head adn howled a deep rich note into the air. White's face was hard and Towa wa clutching her staff with both hands. Diana was crying too.

Alana lowered her head and was about to give up hope when a strange sound emitted from the sky. A glow swept over them all and a portal opened. A Celebi appeared. Then another adn another. At least a hundred small green Pokemon soared out of the portal. Alana gazed in wonder. "They're Celebi from the future and the past." She whispered softly. Three Celebi floated down and a green glow surounded their fallen friend. They began to soar back upwards as more Celebi circled the dying Pokemon. The green glow became brighter and brighter until nothing could be seen inside it. But Alana knew something was happening.

Celebi slwoly returned to it's natural color. It twitched then opened it's eyes. "Be? Be celebi!" It cried. The other Celebi nodded and began to disappear back into the portal. They nodded and smiled and waved then a burst of light and sound erupted adn when it cleared Celebi was speeding through the air towards Alana.

"CELEBI!" She cried grabbing the small Pokemon. She hugged it close. "You're alright. I thought, I thought." Celebi nodded. Then it began to glow and another portal opened. It floated upwards and looked at Alana. Alana stood still. "What should I do?" She turned to her friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back