• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Selkie_Warriors Avatar Shop

Selkie_warrior

Check out my avatar shop!
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2007
Hi this is my first eva Avatar Shop and i hope it goes well :P
Game,Movie,Etc:
Text:
Size:
Backgrounds Design(not too fancy plz i use paint):
Picture:

Heres some examples:
wlua1t.png
wluj60.jpg
wlujxu.png
wlum11.png
wrj139.jpg
wrj1av.jpg
wrj2xk.jpg
wrj33k.jpg
wrjjeu.jpg
wrjjnc.jpg
wrjjuo.jpg
wrjjx1.jpg
wrjk7k.jpg
wrjkg3.jpg
wrjltj.jpg
wrjlz6.png
wrjm8y.jpg
wrjmg0.jpg
wrjmlt.jpg
wrjmo8.jpg
wrjmtd.jpg

Thx too suta-raito for the images

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
You'll need to credit the artwork in the avatars. Also make it abit clearer what type of things you do on your graphics, maybe do a form so its easier for people to specifiy what they want and what you can do. Look at some of the other graphic shops to get some ideas.

Selkie_warrior

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2007
Pincushion can you plz close this thread im not ready to make a shop im really bad at it im only good at trainer cards

Selkie_warrior

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2007
Selkie_warrior said:
Pincushion can you plz close this thread im not ready to make a shop im really bad at it im only good at trainer cards
forget that last thought plz how can i make the title banners as well?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
OK, banner shop 101, here we go.

You shouldnt make any kind of shop until you know your ready. You cant make it, and then ask for it to be closed, then double post that you dont want it closed.

Just helpin out! and those are pretty good for paint. keep it up! *gives cookie*

Persona

Banned
Years
The Black Hedgehog said:
Well to be honest, you never made those, its obvious because of the Fox and Digmon ones ¬_~

ya, i checked on a site and i did see those images.

quiet frankly, i think all of those were stolen.

Selkie_Warrior: why would you open a shop if you didn't even make the graphics yourself? =/

Back