• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
INTRO

user126720pic3022312496.jpg

Hi my name is Darthvagabond100, or just call me Alex for short. I was thinking about making my own Pokemon game called Pokemon nebula it gives more enphasis on a new type (aliens) there are other types im adding to such as light, virus, wind, and cosmic lol. oh and aliens are weak against fighting and virus. while they are strong against normal, aliens, ground, flying, and dragon. Also electric, psychic, normal, ground, and flying aren't very affective on them so be smart.

THE TERRA REGION!
worldmap.png
The Terra Region is located due south of Sinnoh, on the edge of a massive waterfall called "The Brink of Extinction". The waterfall wass created by the remnant energies of the battle of Arceus, Palkia, and Dialga. Terra has a very diverse ecosystem, from the frozen northern lands, to southern tropic archipelagos, and massive deserts.

FEATURES

CUSTOM TILES
OVER ??? NEW POKEMON
ALT VERSIONS OF POKEMON
KILLER PLOT
NEW GYMS+BADGES
NEW ITEMS+MOVES
NEW MUSIC
CUSTOM BACKGROUNDS
NEW TYPES
POKEMON HUNTS
AND ANYMORE STUFF WHEN I THINK OF IT:)
THE LEGEND

IN THE BEGINNING THERE WAS NOTHING BUT VOID, AN EMPTY SPACE COLD AND LIFELESS. THE UNIVERSE WAS VERY UNSTABLE AT THIS TIME BECAUSE IT WAS A TIME NEARING THE EXPLOSION THAT CAUSED THE BIRTH OF THE UNIVERSE. THEN IT HAPPENED, THE BIG BANG! THE VERY FABRIC OF SPACE RIPPED AND VOLLEYED. WITH IT CREATING THE NEW UNIVERSE AND ALL SORTS OF NEW ENERGIES, AND MATTER. DUE TO THE SHEER POWER OF THE BIG BANG THE GREAT ARCEUS CREATED THREE BEINGS TO ACT AS SPONGES AGAINST THE BIG BANGS RAPID ENERGY. THE FIRST WAS CREATED FROM THE ENERGIES OF NOVAS, CAPABLE OF GENERATING MORE HEAT THAN THE SUN ITSELF. THE SECOND WAS MADE WITH THE PURPOSE OF A SORT OF GARBAGE DISPOSAL. CREATED WITH THE IMMENSE POWER OF DARK MATTER AND GRAVITY, IT COULD DESTROY ANY MATTER WITHIN SECONDS. THE THIRD WAS SPAWNED FROM NUCLEAR ENERGY AT ITS PUREST< BEING ABLE TO MANIPULATE MAGNETISM AND ATOMS. BECAUSE OF THE CATACLYSMIC DUTIES OF THE THREE ENTITIES, THEY WERE BANISHED TO LAY DORMANT EACH WITH THEIR OWN STAR. AFTER THE UNIVERSE WAS SETTLED, LIFE BEGAN IN ITS SIMPLEST FORM, AND THUS EMERGE DEOXYS THE FIRST EVER EVOLVING LIFE-FORM. BECAUSE IT BEING THE FIRST LIFE FORM EVER IT WAS INSTILLED WITH THE VAST KNOWLEDGE AND SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE, INCLUDING THE LOCATION OF THE DORMANT STARS AND THE CREATURES THE LAY ON THEM. WHERE THIS BEING IS LOCATED AS OF NOW IS A MYSTERY.

THE STORY
YEARS HAVE PASSED AND IT IS NOW THE PRESENT. YOU PLAY AS ANDRO(BASED OFF THE ANDRO GALAXY) OR IF FEMALE YOU PLAY AS STAR. YOU START OFF THE GAME IN YOUR HOME TOWN OF RAPIDSHORE. WHERE YOUR ARE FISHING WITH YOUR BUDDY AND RIVAL SPIRAL(BASED OFF SPIRAL GALAXIES) AFTER SOME CHIT CHAT AND GETTING YOUR EAR YANKED BY YOUR MOTHER, SHE TELLS YOU THAT THE PROFESSOR ROY ASKED A FAVOR OF YOU AND SPIRAL. YOU MEET SPIRAL OUTSIDE AS YOU BOTH HIGHTAIL IT TO THE PROFESSOR'S HOUSE. THE PROFESSOR GIVES YOU THE TASK OF RETRIEVING AN ITEM HE LEFT IN HIS MASSIVE BACKYARD, DEEP IN THE WOODS. YOU RETURN WITH THE ITEM TO FIND HIM BEING MAN HANDLED BY A CLOAKED FIGURE. OUT OF SHOCK AND CONFUSION YOU AND SPIRAL RUN INTO THE LAB TO RETRIEVE SOME POKEMON AND DO BATTLE WITH THE CLOAKED MAN. JUST AS YOU BOTH ARIVE OUTSIDE ANOTHER MAN APPEARS OUT OF THIN AIR IN FRONT OF YOU, YOU AND SPIRAL SKIP THE SMALL TALK AND BEGIN YOUR FIRST BATTLE. AFTER THE BATTLE THE AUTHORITIES ARIVE FORCING THE INTRUDERS TO FLEE. BECAUSE THE PROFESSOR SPENT A LITTLE MORE PERSONAL TIME WITH THE INTRUDERS HE KNEW THEIR EXACT INTENTIONS, AND APPOINT BOTH YOU AND SPIRAL WITH THE TASK OF PURSUING THEM, NOT TO MENTION GET A COUPLE OF BADGES ALONG THE WAY.
(WELL DUH OF COURSE ITS NOT THE WHOLE STORY ITS JUST WAHT HAPPENS IN THE BEGINING :))

TEAM INFINITY

TEAM INFINITY HAS VERY SIMULAR GOALS TO TEAM GALAXY, ONLY THEY AIM TO TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. ALSO THE LEADER OF TEAM INFINITY IS THE SON OF SOMEONE WHOS DREAMS YOU CRUSHED IN DIAMOND PEARL AND PLATINUM. YOU WILL KNOW WHEN YOU SEE HIS FACE.

CONCEPT ART:)

Spoiler:

BACKGROUNDS

Spoiler:

SCREENSHOTS

Spoiler:

CUSTOM TILES
Spoiler:

BADGES

1. Steel Badge
2. Hazard Badge
3. Flint Badge
4. Glare Badge
5. U.F.O. Badge
6. Hero Badge
7. Scarab Badge
8. Cosmos Badge

user126720pic3089712503.png

badges.png

CHARACTERS

Spoiler:

FAKEMON

Spoiler:
THE CORRUPTED
Spoiler:

POKEHUNTS

Spoiler:

AREAS
Spoiler:

VIDEOS

Rival test battle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNEgzoJj7VU&feature=player_embedded#t=135

Coredude hunt test
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lZzSTv6Fs

Boogies gym
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fiunpQXJYA

SUPPORT US:)
banner by DARKARCEUS)

Banners by Andinator
Hydratini Banner:

Autumn Oddish Banner:
NebulaBannerOddish.png

Lucipass Banner:
NebulaBannerNosepass.png

TEAM

DARTHVAGABOND100- PROJECT COORDINATOR+ GRAPHICS+FAKEMON
POKEMONOI- IDEALIST
RYUSHIN5- IDEALIST
POKEKINGKIAN- ALT POKE FORMS+ IDEALIST
THE SMELL- IDEALIST
FISH94- IDEALIST
ADINATOR- ALOT OF STUFF LOL CREDIT:

KYLEDOVE- because without him I would have no tilesheet to edit:)
POCCIL- For Pokemon essentials of course
DARKARCEUS- USER BAR
VARIETYVIDSNET- BATTLE SYSTEM REMAKE
ADINATOR- FOR ALOT OF STUFF EVERYONE-FOR IDEAS .userbar:)

:)
I CANT DO IT ALL ALONE I GOT THE FAKEMON,GRAPHICS, AND EVENTING DOWN BUT I NEED SCRIPTERS AND IDEAS. I WOULD APRECIATE FAKEMON, ITEM, LOCATION IDEAS FROM ANYONE WILLING TO CONTRIBUTE.
(THX FOR LOOKIN AT ME PROJECT)
FOR TILES SETS I NEED A REALLY GOOD EDITOR CAPABLE OF EDITING DP TILES AND HELP ME LEARN SO I CAN HELP LOL.

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Umm...the mix of tiles looks really...well...bad.

The Battle system graphics looks really messed up. If you want I could clean them up for you.

I recommend sticking with Kyledove's RMXP Tileset and not mixing it with anything else.

Nice Hero Charset, and fakemon though!

The story is kind of different, could use some improvements though.

I don't know if for the 8th badge you just put "???" for a mystery, but if you don't have a name how about Lunar Badge?

PM me if you need help!

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
i like your fakemon maybe change that onyx looking 1 a bit looks a bit too much like onyx but still looks cool

just ask if u need help :)

~kian

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Your mapping skills need work.
The fusions you have there are pretty neat.
I hope you can improve this.
Good Luck.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
variety
thx I would appreciate if you could find me some of kyldove tyles. Well I can map, i just made those to show the tiles lol i knew I would have to switch them lol so i would love the help of you mapping skills.The story is different but I dont really plan on changing it but if it comes down to it then hey lol. yea the 8th badges is a mystery yet kinda obvious lol. I like the battle graphics thx for opinion though.

pokeking:
Thx, Well actually the brown onyx is ment to be onyx but like a variation. like how in real life animals look different in other places:) But if you think you can touch it up take a shot.

blazers:
Thx For Looking lol but yea I will create a nice map for you all to criticize:)

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Just google "RMXP Kyledove Tileset" Should be there already in RMXP format!

Years
the mix of the different tiles doesnt look too great, they seem too detailed to put in with the simple ones.
but apart from that this is looking very good, and i really like your fakemon, there brill!! :)
i wish the best of luck :)

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
no its fine it looks cool if its a variation like crytal onyx maybe have lots of pokemon not just onyx mabe geodudes and golems and other things like that. That would be cool how about if u maybe have soul silver and heart gold onyx sprite would be cool might make one of the variation pokemon in a min just because im bored :)

Atomic Reactor

The overworld graphics need some work, and theb attle scenes are... idk, a maybe decent? But jeez, that final fakemon... I love it lol.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
well ive done it im sure u dont want to use it thought it could be found in the same place as that onyx :) :

th_Untitled-7.png

what do u think?

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
poke king:
actually I will use it. I will take the holes off the hands good job man lol

Atomic:
Thx atomic hey im changing the ovs now. Lol you mean the Onyx evo. Yea I love that one to. is there any fakemon ideas you have that would like 2 see?

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
thanks good idea about the hands just ask if u need any recoloring needs lol it was fun :)

if u need ideas for fakemon and more i can help with that too :)

um maybe a bug legendary
livdisc evo
onxy differant evo because your good at them
tropius evo or pre evo

just off the top of my head

also an idea where the onyx pokemon could be found in a volcano??

~kian

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
pokeking:
lol yea man i like it. if you have Ideas tell me. hey do the graveler and golem for me bro.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
um no didnt know u wanted them lol ill start it now :)

ill do a hg ss graverler sprite :) and maybe golem this time

i was going to do hg ss sprite so it would look cool but i did it and forgot to make it smaller so am gonna start again :(

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
thanks good idea about the hands just ask if u need any recoloring needs lol it was fun :)

if u need ideas for fakemon and more i can help with that too :)

um maybe a bug legendary
livdisc evo
onxy differant evo because your good at them
tropius evo or pre evo

just off the top of my head

also an idea where the onyx pokemon could be found in a volcano??

~kian
yea the brown onyx is actually coal and it is indeed found in a volcano, its evolved form is carbonix in this state its body is like a reactor filled with magma and poisonous gasses.
I was thinking of making a crystal nosepass
I got the legendaries down but if you wana make one Il see where it will fit:)
I was dying to do a luvdisc evo

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
lol thx man good job. yea they are holes ,like vents to release carbon dioxide lol(all scientific bout it) lol did you notice my avatar was one of the legendaries?

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
wow looks amazing i thought it was like a wierd new deoxys i dont know deoxys very well :)

man your good

um is there any other pokemon how about a scyther that had to adapt to the heat from flying (walking) (living) near a volcano so it could be a redish color???

maybe each variation could have there own storyline like red gyrados in jhoto and have there own storyline another example scyther

so there will only be one of each variation if that makes sense?? :)

~kian

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
wow looks amazing i thought it was like a wierd new deoxys i dont know deoxys very well :)

man your good

um is there any other pokemon how about a scyther that had to adapt to the heat from flying (walking) (living) near a volcano so it could be a redish color???

maybe each variation could have there own storyline like red gyrados in jhoto and have there own storyline another example scyther

so there will only be one of each variation if that makes sense?? :)

~kian
I get waht your say well idunno im still deciding if I want it to be only one. hmm....... me confused lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back