• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultima Cup OOC (T)

Years
Name: Hikaru Amamiya

Age (13+): 17

Appearance (Description or Image): Hikaru has blue hair and eyes. He is tall man around his age. He wears a choker with a silver cross. He is most often seen in his black school uniform, but he has been seen in other black (or indigo) outfits.

Personality:
Hikaru is enigmatic, aloof, stoic and a little naughty, much like an alley cat. He can also be sweet and kind. He likes teasing people. Hikaru is selfless and protective, thus, he is willing to distance himself from those he cares in order to protect them and stop them from getting embroiled in his own troubles.

History and motives for entering: Hikaru born in Johto, but lived on Hoenn. Hikaru is lived alone in a journey because he hates his parents. When Hikaru is in out-of-money condition, all of his pokemon agree to enter the tournament to be rich. He then take and adventuring to the tournament with all of his pokemon.

Current Team as of entry (species, gender, ability, 4 moves):

1.Persian (M)(Technician)(Classy Cat)
- Night Slash
- Shadow Claw
- Pay Day
- Icy Wind

2. Kingdra (F)(Swift Swim)(Dragon)
- Aurora Beam
- Dragon Pulse
- Dragon Dance
- Scald

3. Nuzleaf (M)(Early Bird)(Wily)
- Worry Seed
- Razor Leaf
- Dig
- Low Kick

4. Chandelure (F)(Flame Body)(Luring)
- Hex
- Flame Burst
- Energy Ball
- Dark Pulse

5. Togekiss (F)(Serene Grace)(Jubilee)
- Fly
- Flamethrower
- Extrasensory
- Aerial Ace

6. Leavanny (M)(Overcoat)(Nurturing)
- Leaf Blade
- X-Scissor
- Poison Jab
- Air Slash

Any other relevant info:None

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
Is there room for one more person? I'd really like to join, I can get a character sheet out soon!

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
Sweet! I'll get it done before I go to bed tonight!

My SU!
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Alright you're in :)

It seems we are mostly all going for the money, it would be nice to see the remaining SUs aimning for something else.

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
Years
Currently working on my SU. :) This is going to sound like a dumb question, but where do you guys find your Pokemon avatars to go with your team? I haven't been able to find them. /:

-brooke

Years
Name: Kaia Rynhart

Age (13+): 16

Appearance (Description or Image): Kaia is an extremely short girl for her age, only 5'0. Her 's' shaped curly hair is a soft shade of black, reaching her mid-back. She is petite on top and slightly curvy on bottom, and due to her biracial heritage (black and white), her skin is a dark olive color. She has doe-like dark hazel eyes, which are commonly mistaken for brown. Her heart-shaped face carries features such as her small nose, chin and cheekbones, in contrast to her rather large eyes.

Kaia normally sports slightly baggy, scoop neck t-shirts with dark-wash skinny jeans and dark brown ankle-high boots to match. She also wears a lilac backpack on her back that carries all of her supplies, her pokedex and her pokeballs.

Personality: Kaia is a very energetic, friendly girl. She is also a very dedicated and determined person, but she is extremely naive. She is usually an optimistic person, but just like any other person, she has her moments of doubt. She distributes trust like a good mother would give out sweets to her children. Cautiously and with care. It's something that is earned from her, not given.

She has a difficult time understanding other people and understanding why others do certain things. Something that usually works to her disadvantage when it comes to understanding people is she is not one to consider putting herself in someone else's shoes. She likes to see things her way and likes to think her way is generally the right way, as would be expected out of a 16-year-old girl. She is very particular about her clothing, that is for sure.

Kaia is also a very competitive person, something her comrades always found to be annoying. But, something that is often a surprise to many is the fact that she is not a sore loser. She accepts defeat gingerly unless she believes she's been cheated.

She isn't one to think quickly and easily on her feet. She likes to think things through and weigh her options before she makes a move, something that works as an advantage at times and a disadvantage at others

History and motives for entering: From birth to the age of ten, Kaia was a bouncy, bubbly, and happy child. She ran through the house like a wild animal, always smiling and having fun. She never talked back, though, and she never complained. She never cried, or and it was a rare occasion for her to do anything negative a normal child would do. She was always a loving child, and had loving parents to match.

One afternoon, her parents decided they wanted to go out for dinner. This wasn't unusual, about every few weeks or so they'd go out on a Friday night together. Of course, Kaia never minded. She was dropped off at her grandmothers like every other Friday night outing her parents went out on. But, Kaia did mind when her parents never came back to pick her up. Instead, her grandmother received a phone call from the police, stating that her parents had died in a car crash on their way back from dinner.

When her parent's died, custody was transferred to the closest relative she had besides her parents, and that was her grandmother. At first, Kaia didn't want anything to do with her grandmother. She didn't want anything to do with anybody. She hated the fact that her parents were gone, and that it'd be a while before she'd see them again. Because of this, she didn't yet see the point in getting close to anyone else if they'd just later be taken from her. No, she wasn't exactly depressed, but she was never the same optimistic person again.

After about a year, though, she stopped distancing herself from other people. She started to gain her old spark back, but, as stated before, she was never quite the same as she used to be.

Kaia has decided to enter the tournament to prove herself to her grandmother, who has always been against Pokemon training. "It is a destructive art for both the human and the Pokemon involved." she had always said, but never denied Kaia the chance to train because she was also a strong believer in responsibility, which she felt Kaia would learn had she adopted the trade of Pokemon training. Kaia doesn't necessarily have a want for the money, but it would obviously be a nice bonus.

Current Team as of entry (species, gender, ability, 4 moves)

Glaceon--Female--Snow Cloak--Blizzard/Ice Beam/Ice Fang/Bite
471.gif

Luxray--Male--Intimidate--Charge Beam/Thunder/Protect/Bite
405.gif

Poliwrath--Male--Water Absorb--Bubble Beam/Protect/Giga Impact/Toxic
062.gif

Charmeleon--Female--Blaze--Fire Spin/Flamethrower/Fire Punch/Cut
005.gif

Alakazam--Male--Synchronize--Psychic/Psybeam/Shadow Ball/Thunder Wave
065.gif

Roserade--Female--Energy Ball/Hyper Beam/Solar Beam/Roar
407.gif

Any other relevant info: None that I can think of. :)

Last edited:

-brooke

Years
Thank you, I worked hard on this character. I can't wait for this RP to start. :3

Years
Well....
I can't wait for this
this RP is my first RP with english language~
And, if i got post 15 post, i'll add a picture of my character and add more information
Good luck!
Please have the IC thread ASAP

Years
I can only wait for it to be approved, I already submitted it a week ago. It should be up very shortly but Skymin probably has other things to do since it is a very busy time of the year.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
I'll be lurking to see if your reserve posts their SU, because if they don't, I'd like to make a reserve and put something together. I know just the character to use.

Years
Feel free to post, I'm putting a spot back up since they are taking so long, but you better get your SU in soon in case they post first.

@Angel - Your still reserved but please post soon.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'm going to have to drop out. Mainly due to the fact that I've only just realised that I've been taking on way too much. Thanks for the opportunity, and perhaps I'll be able to roleplay with you sometime in the near future.

Back