• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Randomized Nuzlocke Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2015
UPDATE #3
-Defeated Wattson with no casualties
-Went to Route 112 and got an Illumise, named it Peel
-Went to Fiery Path and caught a Ledian, named it Trans
-Moved on to Route 113 and caught a Breloom, named it punchline
-Now I'm in Fallarbor Town

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Lemme sign up:

Name: idankingo
Game: Emerald (because i saw EVERYBODY use it so what the heck?)
Additional rules: Nickname all your pokemon (because i love that), No legends allowed, blackout/whiteout=game over

Also, i am starting RIGHT NOW. so as soon as you see this, gimme the permission.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Update #3:
Spoiler:

The team:
Spoiler:

Deaths: 2

Years
I actually completed this a while ago, just waiting for the sign up to go through.

Entire Game Log
Spoiler:

Final Party:

Glummy (Vileplume) Level 50. Held Item: Miracle Seed. Skills: Petal Dance, Solarbeam, Sleep Powder, Sunny Day

Bloomer (Cradily) Level 50. Held Item: Leftovers. Skills: Amnesia, Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Toxic

Enrageous (Gyarados) Level 50.Held Item: Mystic Water. Skills: Dragon Dance, Surf, Hydro Pump, Waterfall

Munchies (Snorlax) Level 51. Held Items: Silk Scarf. Skills: Strength, Façade, Earthquake, Body Slam

Prillo (Armaldo) Level 51. Held Item: King's Rock. Skills: Aerial Ace, Metal Claw, Fury Cutter, Ancient Power

Final "Dead" Pokemon: King Pin(Pinsir), Swirly (Poliwhirl), Cameo (Kecleon), Bella (Bellossom), Slithers(Huntail), Rumpy (Camerupt)

View attachment 69298

TheMaskedMeowth

No more pretty trains, Cilan!
Years
So I am going to sign up too!

Name: TheMaskedMeowth (in game name is M)
Game: Emerald (first Pokemon game I played!)
Rules: Nickname your Pokemon, Blackout = Game Over, No legends, and my own rule; I must pick the first starter I see, I can look at the other two but I pick the first one

Going to start tomorrow!

Update 1!

So I went into Professor Birch's bag and... oh look, the first Pokemon I see is Magikarp. Normally I would, but it literally only knows Splash, I just can't. So the second Pokemon I see is Linoone. OK, that works. I check to see the other Pokemon was Shelgon, ah well. I name the Pokemon 1Direction because that's how it moves... get it? So I fight May, get Poke Balls, and my Pokemon on Route 101 is Doduo. I successfully catch it and name it 2HRBT1 (stands for 2 heads are better than 1). Head over to Route 103 and catch a Tyrouge, name it Lil' Champ because it's little and a champ. Over on Route 102, I find.. uh-oh, a Magcargo! The battle went awry quickly, and lead to the first death, Lil' Champ. In honor of this, after I finally caught Magcargo, I named it Killer! After helping Wally catch his Ralts, I head over to Route 104 and find a Gyarados! Oh dear, that Magikarp that I passed up before... I think it evolved! I catch it without any problems, and name it Comeback because it came back for me. :D Quickly heading over to Petalburg Woods, I find a Gulpin, catch it, and name it Slime after the sudden valuability of Slimes in Minecraft.

Alive: Linoone (1Direction) Lv. 7, Doduo (2HRBT1) Lv. 7, Magcargo (Killer!) Lv. 7, Gyarados (Comeback) Lv. 6, Gulpin (Slime) Lv. 5
Dead: Tyrouge (Lil' Champ) Lv. 2

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2015
UPDATE #4
-Headed to Route 114 and caught myself a Scyther, named it slash
-Then went to Meteor Falls and caught a Roselia, named it Rosy (the most original name ever!)
-Went to Route 115 and missed a capture
-Then decided to go take on Team Magma. Everything was going well until Maxie threw out a Camerupt and got a Magnitude 10 crit on Monbie. So my Grumpig is now dead :(
-Went through the Jagged Pass and missed another capture :/
-Now in Lavaridge Town and got myself an egg

UPDATE #5
-Trained up a little for the fight against Flannery because most of my team was weak to fire
-Nazwinder and Nightmare were my only shot to winning
-So I go to take her on
-Her Numel got OHKO'd by Nazwinder's Tri Attack
-She was sending out her Slugma and I thought that Magno could OHKO it with shock wave, so I sent out Magno
-Unfortunately that stupid Slugma lived with a sliver of Health and used overheat. Needless to say that was the end for Magno
-So I sent out Nazwinder for the revenge kill and got it
-Next was that Camerupt, I needed Nightmare to stay healthy to take on the Torkoal so I kept Nazwinder in
-I used Tri Attack, not even half. So that stupid Camerupt set up a Sunny Day
-My only chance was to go for a Tri Attack and hope to god I get some hacks
-Unfortunately I didn't get any and that Camerupt used Overheat to take out Nazwinder ;-;
-So I sent out Favorite for the quick revenge kill
-Now here comes the Torkoal, with half my team down {D:}
-So as planned I sent out Nightmare and went for a hypnosis, missed and that stupid Torkoal used Attract
-Fortunately Nightmare overcame it and hit hypnosis
-Now here was the dilemma, do I stay in and deal with infatuation problems or do I risk Favorite?
-I decided to risk it and fortunately that Torkoal stayed asleep another turn
-I decided to risk it again and go for a Leech Seed, unfortunately Torkoal woke up but it used Sunny Day
-And now I was forced to switch to Nightmare if I wanted favorite to live. Torkoal used the obvious Overheat and took 2/3 of Nightmare's health
-Now I had to either risk going for hypnosis or go for the super potion, I risked it
-And I missed it
-Fortunately she went for attract and it missed
-I hit hypnosis and started to kill that thing with Leech Seed and Night Shades
-And a few turns later I emerge victorious, but not without losing key members to the team
-Now two very important team members shorter I quickly ran to Route 111's sand area and caught a Huntail, named it Hanibal
-With one of the tougher gyms for my team out of the way, I now train to beat my own father

Last edited:

TheMaskedMeowth

No more pretty trains, Cilan!
Years
Update 1!

So I went into Professor Birch's bag and... oh look, the first Pokemon I see is Magikarp. Normally I would, but it literally only knows Splash, I just can't. So the second Pokemon I see is Linoone. OK, that works. I check to see the other Pokemon was Shelgon, ah well. I name the Pokemon 1Direction because that's how it moves... get it? So I fight May, get Poke Balls, and my Pokemon on Route 101 is Doduo. I successfully catch it and name it 2HRBT1 (stands for 2 heads are better than 1). Head over to Route 103 and catch a Tyrouge, name it Lil' Champ because it's little and a champ. Over on Route 102, I find.. uh-oh, a Magcargo! The battle went awry quickly, and lead to the first death, Lil' Champ. In honor of this, after I finally caught Magcargo, I named it Killer! After helping Wally catch his Ralts, I head over to Route 104 and find a Gyarados! Oh dear, that Magikarp that I passed up before... I think it evolved! I catch it without any problems, and name it Comeback because it came back for me. :D Quickly heading over to Petalburg Woods, I find a Gulpin, catch it, and name it Slime after the sudden valuability of Slimes in Minecraft.

Alive: Linoone (1Direction) Lv. 7, Doduo (2HRBT1) Lv. 7, Magcargo (Killer!) Lv. 7, Gyarados (Comeback) Lv. 6, Gulpin (Slime) Lv. 5
Dead: Tyrouge (Lil' Champ) Lv. 3

So while grinding a bit I accidentally let Slime get killed, RIP Slime, you won't be missed that much. I proceeded to Route 116 and first found a Kyogre. Not wanting to break my own rules, I simply defeat it and proceed to find a Golbat. I catch it without too many troubles and name it 2nd Chance; first 2nd Pokemon. After plenty of grinding, I head over to Rustboro gym and defeat Roxanne without losing anybody, despite the type disadvantages I have. I head over to the Rusturf Tunnel and find a Cubone, which I catch and name Xbone360 (ahh the pun). I fight Team Aqua and May, and then head off to Dewford. I head over to the Granite Cave and find a Lunatone! I catch it and name it Eclipse. Then I grab the Old Rod; on Route 106 I find a Togetic who I failed to capture because Xbone360 got a critical... first failed capture! In Dewford Town, I find a Steelix! I catch it and name it A FISH? because it's not. Then I go over to Route 107 and find a Horsea. I catch it and name it Mystery. Folks, don't deny you're knowledge of that reference. After a couple hours of grinding, I get all my Pokemon to Lv. 15 and get ready to take on the Dewford gym!

Alive: Linoone (1Direction) Lv. 15, Doduo (2HRBT1) Lv. 15, Magcargo (Killer!) Lv. 15, Gyarados (Comeback) Lv. 15, Golbat (2nd Chance) Lv. 15, Lunatone (Eclipse) Lv. 15, Steelix (A FISH?) Lv. 15, Horsea (Mystery) Lv. 15
Dead: Tyrouge (Lil' Champ) Lv. 3, Gulpin (Slime) Lv. 7

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2015
Update #6
-Took on my father, didn't go as smoothly as I wanted
-Unfortunately Punchline got countered by that Slaking for an OHKO so there goes a good Pokemon
-Then I started to make my way around the water routes to Slateport
-Caught a Remoraid in Route 105, called it Nogal
-Caught a Sealeo in Route 108, named it Mustache
-Caught a Sceptile in Route 109, named it Replicate since I already had a Grovyle in my PC

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 20, 2015
I cant seem to use the Randomizer Program. What type of file should I open?

Years
Since I'm waiting for approval on my Emerald completion, I want to start another challenge. So I'm going to do Platinum this time.

Years
Username: Zorua4ever
Game: Leafgreen

settings are randomize wild and starter pokemon and static pokemon completely

Starter: Growlithe

Team: Growlithe

Route 2 held a Grimer I was unable to catch due to poison gas! I got away and had a potion luckily!
I hate my life... Shroomish in viridian forest that I killed by a critical bite. Will the madness ever end?

Updated as I go!

Last edited:
Years
Ok, I guess time for another one :3
Since I'mm also work on Plat (which is almost finished), I'mma start FireRed afterwards. So yea, put me down for that. Might as well make it an Ultimate :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back