• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Oct 15, 2005
Thanks, a friend of mine from SPPf made it for me for MSN as you can probably tell since you're talking to me on MSN. :P Anyways, yours is cool. ^_^

Finglonger

Leper messiah
Years
Camp Kill Yourself said:
3/10...Because that man is scary, and somehow resembles Hitler, to me.

hitler 0_0 come on get to know your history thats gavrilo Princip. revolutionary who devoted his life to serbian nationalism. He assasinated the archduke franz ferdinand and his wife sophie. Thus bringing a permanant austrian militray presence into the balkans. The austrians were backed by the germans because of a 1337 guy named bismarck who set germany into a bunch of secret treaties and alliances to prevent war. The secret treaties where then given secret clauses with third parties in which intervention in any conflict was obligatory. yeah well long story short the russians saw an oppurtunity to gain territory and had to help there fellow slavic peoples they marched into the balkans, the french were obligated with russian ties as the english were to the french. and there in the most simplistic way I can put it is WWI. all because a 19 year old serbian nationalist with nothing to live for( he had tuberculosis) decided to fire a bullet into the archduke, thus starting a chain of events. yeah thats it in a nutshell I didn't want to get into economic conditions or kaiser willheim/ willheim II and other events so yeah free history lesson.

EDIT: 6/10 cause I dont know who that is...

Years
Right. So he started WWI?
I think I read about him in 9th grade History Class. I remember something about that, but I never understood it...And now I do, so thanks.

Edit: It`s Eliza Dushku...o.o; She`s an actress. She was in Buffy The Vampire Slayer (A bunch of eps in season 3, 2 eps in season 4, and 4 or 5 eps in season 7.), the BtVS spinoff named after me...Angel (she was in four eps in all of the series, I forget which seasons of it, though.) Also, she`s in Tru Calling, which is on Fox, and it`s second season starts November 4th...Some movies she was in are Bring It On (Missy Pantone) Wrong Turn (Jessie), Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (Sissy), and Soul Survivers (Annabelle)...There are a bunch more movies, but, I don`t feel like naming off all 20 of them. heh. o.o;

...I just realised I have an Eliza obsession.

Last edited:

Finglonger

Leper messiah
Years
well he didn't start it per se, he kind of lit the fuse on the bomb. everything was set up, he was just the last key player who set these motions into play.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Oct 15, 2005
Yes, it's Manga Ash. And I've heard of Naruto but have never seen it. Anyways, nice avatar.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
thanx, yours is cool too. I have never read any pokemon manga, in fact I havn't read any mangas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back