• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UT Shinies Wanted!!! Please^^

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
ok, my thread is just breedables/egg move pokes/ and some legends. no shinys.

and np :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
Interested in you shiny EV'd gliscor and skarmory.

I have to trade my EV'd shiny Luxray with fang moves lvl 36. Rash nature. Would like one of the two I asked for. Interested?
As for UT shinies all I've got is an extra shiny riolu (naughty) and bagon (mild) for trade.

Are they cloned??
Sure ill happily take them^^

The EV'd luxray has been cloned once for me ( I EV'd him myself so I wanted to keep a copy) the riolu idk if it was cloned and the bagon was not cloned at all I know that for a fact. (Got them both via trade but the bagon was an RNG request). Anyway you say you'd take them so that would make the trade:

Your shiny EV'd
Gliscor and Skarmory

For my Shiny:
EV'd Luxray
UT Bagon
UT Riolu

?????

P.S. I trade 4th gen only right now and my SS FC is: 3825 2173 2354. :)
P.S.S. Also interested now in the Shiny EV'd Kingdra

Years
Um ok sure^^ Luxray i needed one of those.. but thanks for telling me^^ im really happy the other two are not lol. So for the kingra???

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
Um ok sure^^ Luxray i needed one of those.. but thanks for telling me^^ im really happy the other two are not lol. So for the kingra???
I'm not sure what I can offer right now for the kingdra so let's just try to make the established trade happen first. Allright I'm gonna connect later on today hopefully when your around so we can trade if not then we'll have to schedule it. you already know my FC right? It's in my previous post.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
What UT shinies are you after? I have 5th gen games but I'm sure i could speed through HG if you deffo need them on 4th gen. :)

Years
well i do have a black and white but only one ds and all my shinies are on my 4th gen game... do you have any 5th gen shinies to offer and are they legit??

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
Yes they are legit, I hatch them myself. If theres any proof I can show you just say :)

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
None :) just throw some random patrats my way or something. I wanna give them for free since I like breeding too much lol.

Also do you want a shiny of every 5th gen breedable? I can get started now and have them mostly if not all bred for wednesday ^_^

Years
um i just started so i dont think i actually have that many patrats.... do you want to trade now?? Ill just take 3 if thats ok with you^^

And thanks so much you really don't have to do this...

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
Just random whatever then patrats was just an example :) I will have to breed your pokes first, that and I don't have stable wi-fi until wednesday.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
Your welcome, glad I could help ^_^ I'll PM you when I have wi-fi and your batches done :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
Hey just posting here that I PM'ed you. just asking for a good time to make our trade. :)

Back