• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ → The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Well..........Emulation and Technology

So long as you understand that the Emulation mentors aren't here to help you make your hack but instead are for getting around/learning about the Emulation section here on PC, I'd be happy to direct you over to DrFuji or Captain Fabio, as I think they'd be most compatible with you. :D DrFuji is rather busy with his mentees though, so I'd suggest Captain Fabio for Technology & Internet, though it's your choice.

IrishAurum

Professor's Assistant
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? I want to become a competive battler so the one that involes that.
2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? The training corner would be my secondary choice since that is the purpose of this question
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Really to be honest I'm just going to chat on the chat interface but one day hope to be a major contributer on PC ^_^

Years
Critx, I sent a message over to Captain Fabio, so now all we have to do is sit tight and wait for his reply! :3

1. What section/board are you most interested in? I want to become a competive battler so the one that involes that.
2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? The training corner would be my secondary choice since that is the purpose of this question
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Really to be honest I'm just going to chat on the chat interface but one day hope to be a major contributer on PC ^_^

We've got Requility for the Battle Center as well as TwilightBlade and Livewire for the Trade Corner. Since it seems like you're mostly set on the Battle Center, I'd recommend Requility, but who would you prefer? n__n

Stodd

Dragon Tamer
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? i am an amateur hacker and need a patient guide!
2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? hacking of course!
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? yeah, i love pokemon. i grew up with it and love everything about the first and second gen. i'd like to get to venture into the entire site, but i want hacking right now.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? improve on my internet forum skills and get higher up in PokeCommunity

Years
Cirno what about me ?? I want tooo :3

I already contacted DrFuji for you and added you to his mentee list. You're free to VM/PM him for whatever you need regarding the ROM hacking part of the site; he'll gladly answer! :3

1. What section/board are you most interested in? i am an amateur hacker and need a patient guide!
2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? hacking of course!
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? yeah, i love pokemon. i grew up with it and love everything about the first and second gen. i'd like to get to venture into the entire site, but i want hacking right now.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? improve on my internet forum skills and get higher up in PokeCommunity

So long as you understand that the ROM hacking mentors aren't here to help you with scripting/making your hack but instead are for navigating the Emulation section, I'd be able to direct you to DrFuji!

Stodd

Dragon Tamer
Years
So long as you understand that the ROM hacking mentors aren't here to help you with scripting/making your hack but instead are for navigating the Emulation section, I'd be able to direct you to DrFuji![/QUOTE]

Thanks! i don't really need someone to tell me how to hack, i'm in the process of making my own hack right now! i will contact him as soon as i need him (which will probably be soon! lol)

Circaoffire

Clueless Scripter :/
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2016
1. What boards are you most interested in? Emulation, and ROM-Hacking
2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? ROM-Hacking
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Not particularly. I would like to focus on learning and teaching myself the skills to create a whole new Pokemon game: Pokemon Dreamland! Just ask what the story is :D I am really excited to learn how to make this a reality! :)
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Script, Sprite, Map, Tile and everything else mean to make a full game! :)

Years
All right, Stodd, I'll go ahead and contact DrFuji for you! I'll let you know if he's able to take you on!

1. What boards are you most interested in? Emulation, and ROM-Hacking
2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? ROM-Hacking
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Not particularly. I would like to focus on learning and teaching myself the skills to create a whole new Pokemon game: Pokemon Dreamland! Just ask what the story is :D I am really excited to learn how to make this a reality! :)
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Script, Sprite, Map, Tile and everything else mean to make a full game! :)

Unfortunately SwiftSign is unavailable and DrFuji is busy with other mentees, but we do have Leaf Storm who can help show you around Emulation. :3 But like I said above, make sure you're not requesting an Emulation mentor for help making your hack!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Was I forgotten on this thread ?

Have you received any notification from Requility? It might be possible that she may be busy at this time. If you are still in need of a mentor, I can take you in, as I have plenty of space for a mentee like you. :)

Years
Was I forgotten on this thread ?

Requility told me a few days ago she would get in contact with you, but she might be busy right now. ): Leaf Storm has volunteered to take you on though, so you're free to go with her as she is a global mentor (meaning she can show you around any section you're interested in)!

Years
Gosh! I've been 3 days in PC but never visiting these thread. Ok, now what should I do. Fill the form above? I think so :p

1. What section/board are you most interested in?

New Users / Welcome
Why I love this board? I just like it. After all greet new member and find some new friends are my hobbies in here.
2. What other sections/ boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Since my English still basic, I think I'll just more hang out in New Users / Welcome
3. Are there any specific
things you like to do while
you're here?

Well, this question close enough to question above. I like to visiting Other Trivia, Pokèmon Trivia, Pokèmon General, and Other Voting Polls and many more. I'm always click on "New Post today" so I won't miss peoples post.

Years
Gosh! I've been 3 days in PC but never visiting these thread. Ok, now what should I do. Fill the form above? I think so :p

1. What section/board are you most interested in?

New Users / Welcome
Why I love this board? I just like it. After all greet new member and find some new friends are my hobbies in here.
2. What other sections/ boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Since my English still basic, I think I'll just more hang out in New Users / Welcome
3. Are there any specific
things you like to do while
you're here?

Well, this question close enough to question above. I like to visiting Other Trivia, Pokèmon Trivia, Pokèmon General, and Other Voting Polls and many more. I'm always click on "New Post today" so I won't miss peoples post.

I'd love to take you on if you're interested in NU/W. n_n Though we also have BinaryPeaches for Pokemon and Other Trivia, Toujours for Pokemon General, and Shining Raichu & Razor Leaf for Other Voting Polls. Who would you prefer?

Years
I'd love to take you on if you're interested in NU/W. n_n Though we also have BinaryPeaches for Pokemon and Other Trivia, Toujours for Pokemon General, and Shining Raichu & Razor Leaf for Other Voting Polls. Who would you prefer?
Errmmm... Pokèmon and other Trivia seems interesting to me :)

Wait, Honestly I want to try them all xD

Last edited:
Years
Errmmm... Pokèmon and other Trivia seems interesting to me :)

Wait, Honestly I want to try them all xD

You can only go with one mentor though, unfortunately, so think hard about who you'd like most and get back to me in this thread. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back