• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Thanks! Also thanks for understanding, it would seem to take more time, because I want to give nothing but my best now! Later I'll but up some of the new sprites!

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2004
PokemonIce is sweet,but i wanna know ifthere's a tool change pokemon ruby or sapphire

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years
Don't worry PIKA2. We understand that you want to make your demo the best that it can be. Keep up the great work on Pokemon Ice! :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2010
PIKA2 said:
You know what some people say, a picture worths a 1,000 words. But I say this is about 2. :P

awesome!! that's only one word... whatever. that's so cool. did you add taillow to the ame or replace anotehr pokemon?

Jeremy

Years
I had to replace Spearow, i don't know anybody that can add Pok?mon, but till I do! :D Well let's settle what we got. Pretty good eh?

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2015
Hi, I'm new here, looks a good game pika2! , I started once with a hack : pokemon orange , But I used pokemon blue... :\

I think I start a not very big one myself with gold or ruby soon. (Unless you could use a hand.., but I don't know if I have enough experiance)

Good luck pika2!

Jeremy

Years
OK!
Well here's some new info! Ahem:

New legendary dragons will be added
Houenn Pok?mon will be inserted
New custom Pok?mon will be inserted!
A second version will be released after Ice. ;)

Anyway I need some more ideas, so everybody post some ideas and if i like it enough something special might happen. ;)
Also if anybody gives me an orginal Pok?mon idea, I'll put that new Pok?mon into the game!

Here's a preview of some the sprites in the game!

Please people, if have a good idea! Don't be afraid to post it! ;)

Ali(mika_umbreon)

The fairest of them all..
Years
PIKA2 said:
OK!
Well here's some new info! Ahem:

New legendary dragons will be added
Houenn Pok?mon will be inserted
New custom Pok?mon will be inserted!
A second version will be released after Ice. ;)

Anyway I need some more ideas, so everybody post some ideas and if i like it enough something special might happen. ;)
Also if anybody gives me an orginal Pok?mon idea, I'll put that new Pok?mon into the game!

Here's a preview of some the sprites in the game!

Please people, if have a good idea! Don't be afraid to post it! ;)
Idea!

make a gym That has a normal 1st floor and a ladder to floor two, which is where the puzzle is. It will have clouds on the floor and cracked floors hidden under them so you have to fall down to the bottom floor and face the gym trainers. If yu reach the end of the cloud puzzle, you will face the sky leader from R/S.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2010
Wait, if Hoenn pokemon are being inserted, does that mean other Kanto/Jhoto pokemon will be replaced?

Oh, and here's my little idea: Change the way you meet Mr. Fuji back to the old R/B/Y way, instead of just seeing him at a house. Maybe you could put the pokemon tower back in its place and have Mr. Fuji give you the Kanto radio card or something. I think that would be cool.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Years
No, not ALL Ruby/Sapphire Pok?mon will be inserted, just the ones that somepeople want. That doesn't sound like a bad idea, but won't make any sense since uh well Kanto is not located anywhere near Artra, but I might put something like that ! Come on people I need more ideas!

Jeremy

Years

To: Latioscatcher, Mew, Mewtwo, and Pikachu are already in the Ice, how? Those where GAMEFREAK's FIRST set of Pok?mon!!!

To: decks2, now that's not a bad Idea!

Keep posting people!

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Well you can Make Jessie and James apear whenever team rocket apears so its like in the anime. and make them try to steal the dragon god Rayquazza from decks2 idea.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Years
Sorry, team Rocket is not in Artra, just Team Artic, please read the storyline people!
I still need more suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back