• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✜// CHECKMATE (OOC)

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Hey guys, I got state competitions on Saturday, so I'll most likely be booked up on band this week. I'll try to stay active, but I most likely wont even be back until sunday. Luckily, after that, my band schedule will be free until May, so I will actually have copious amounts of time on my hands.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I have an exam that I've really been studying for because it might better my grade or make it unrecoverable. Soo, I won't be able to post until Friday. My apologizes.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I have been inactive for several days on PC now xD Sorry for that. I'll start checking threads now and if it seems like my turn to post in Checkmate, I'll of course do it :3 Don't think Candice has build up onto Ricardo's house yet though... has she?

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I fell asleep yesterday before I had the chance to post sooo my post will be up sometime tonight/early tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Nice post! I'm writing one too now but I feel like I really suck at writing in first person present tense xD I think I'll switch to past tense in the future.

By the way, it's too difficult to count all the imps we are smashing to bits - just think about how John went killing crazy in " Enter". So I think we'll ditch the concept of leveling and I'll find other ways to decide when you are able to receive some role-related powers and whatnot :3

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I agree with that actually ^^ It must be hard to keep count and when one of us has to level up and what not.

I think I'm getting the hang of the present-future tense thing...or not. xD

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Back!

In other news...I agree with you too, Red. Its too much hassle keeping up with a bunch of imps and then harder enemies being worth more xp and such...not fun.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Haha, yeah. Forum RPing isn't working as well with being strictly statistical as it does with giving players lots of freedom, I guess ;)

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Speaking of the leveling up... I've never gotten an update about that (or maybe I missed it?). I'm assuming that I'm still Level One or the beginning level not sure how that works.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yeah, I missed most, perhaps xD Well, I updated the first post every time I remembered you killing some imps. But I think I'll take that away now.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Maybe at the end of our post we could have statistics like:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah

Imps killed: 4

Not sure if that would do any help or so...

Now that I got some stairs to climb, this is going to be very fun now. ;3 We're getting close to the good stuff, aren't we?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
We're getting close to finally meeting our Consorts xD

Hey, before you climb, make Candice build up to Ricardo's gate!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
We're getting close to finally meeting our Consorts xD

Hey, before you climb, make Candice build up to Ricardo's gate!

I have, indeed, built up to Ricardo's gate! And alchemized, although I'm not sure if I went past the GRIST limit or not, since some items use items you can't get until you beat up the bigger bosses and such...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Actually, since Ricardo alchemized so much, I think there wasn't enough grist xD Buuuut we want to get the show on the road, so just go with the flow and pretend there's grist everywhere! Act III here we come!

I'll type up a response to Otherworld's alchemizing soon.

Unless... unless you guys feel responsible enough to be able to alchemize on your own without making too godmodding stuff. The stuff in canon was pretty over the top sometimes as well xD Do you think you could handle that? I can of course decide the alchemizing outcome for you once in a while, for the sake of surprise. If you ask for it. Or?

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I totally forgot to post this weekend but don't worry I'll be posting tomorrow (...err today)

Uh, I don't really mind who does the alchemize stuff though I might have trouble coming up with something and I might ask for help or something along those lines.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I feel like I could handle not making over the top stuff....or at least making something thats kicks *** but cost a bazillion grist (so I couldn't actually get it)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Problem with that for me are the names. My names will not be very...creative probably. Maybe they will, but most of the time they will be worth laughing at. xD

Now that I ended the post with that though, you can decide Red. :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm having so much fun deciding the outcome of your alchemy actually xD So we'll stick with that unless someone gets disappointed :D DEMENTEDBOARD lolol

I'm typing such an incredibly long post now. So long. But when I'm done, we are at Act 3. Finally.
EDIT: There! I really enjoyed writing this :D I hope it turned out ok.

I just want to sneak in a big thank you, btw, for being such great players. <3

Last edited:
Back