• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Different Times of the Day

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Are you more of a nocturnal person or a morning person? If so, why? Do you just feel like staying moderately active at one of those equivalent periods of the 24 hour system?

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Nighttime is when I get all of my stuff done. In the morning I'm not exactly like dead, but just more demotivated.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Nighttime is when I get all of my stuff done. In the morning I'm not exactly like dead, but just more demotivated.

Exactly what I was gunna say. Except if I had a car, i'd probably be more active. I'm pretty much a couch potato in the morning/mid day.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm not a morning person, but I get work done better soon after getting up. After that, my brain can't function enough to think things through. T:

If it's more like working on a story or drawing, I'm more motivated/inspired in the evening. But I also have more of a temper then, which isn't ideal if I'm drawing.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I'm not all that of a morning person, unless staying up 'til morning counts xD
I tend to be nocturnal, I have more time to do homework, sprite, hack, paint, etc. and since nobody is awake mostly, it's peace and quiet xD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm a night owl for sure. It's getting to the stage where it's rare for me to see morning. I used to be up at 7am every single day, but now I'm lucky if I'm awake before 11. And it's rare for me to go to bed before 4am :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I am mostly nocturnal and tend to stay up late.But i do have to wake up seriously early in the morning to go to school which i really hate.I am NOT a morning person.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I am so not an early morning person. Only reason to get up is for me to take my daughter to school. I am more of an Afternoon person to be honest with you.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
I am neither an early bird nor a night owl. I'd say I strive best during the late afternoon to early evening.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I love waking up in the morning alone, when the house is all calm and quiet and when my parents are not home. It's so peaceful.

I also stay up really late at night but my parents are sleeping so i can't make too much noise anyways they'll wake up and tell me to go to sleep =.=

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Nocturnal. I'm not as agreeable in the morning as I am at night, and I usually stay up pretty late since I'm more comfortable with the quiet and overall tranquility of the darkness.

Years
MORNING. I love nighttime but dear god I get about 2x more depressed at night and it really stinks. xD; Everyone's up and about during the day so it's much better for me. Though I do hate waking up super early, haha (part of that's because I stay up longer than I want to).

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
During the day. The light makes me happy. Or that time in the middle of the night where it's silent aside from the hum of your computer and a tiny creak from the floorboards makes you pee your pants. XD

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
It is currently 2 AM as I'm typing this, and I don't really feel that tired, even though I know I have to go to bed soon, anyway. XD So I'm most definitely a nocturnal person, although at the same time I don't have a problem being a daytime person either~!

...I just have an issue with waking up ridiculously early. x_x

Years
I'm a night person cos that's when I go crazy, in fact PC alone can keep me awake way past my bedtime cos I just care too much about my friends here.

Years
More based off of necessity than choice, I've become more of a nocturnal person. Thanks to work, there'll be days when I don't get home until close to midnight, and I still haven't had anything to eat for dinner. By the time I do eat and unwind for the day, it can be around 3:30-4 AM before I go to bed. Because of that, I wake up at about noon, which is far later than my ideal time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Nocturnal. I do not function well in the morning. I hate the morning so much, getting up early and preparing for a long day. I just function better at night.

Years
Im pretty nocturnal. I got into the habit of staying up really late, I pretty much can't go to sleep before 12 anymore.

Back