• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Grey

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Well, here's an update I won't take down! I've been working on more of the interfaces and stuff, etc. etc. I hope you guys like the screens.
screenshots3.png

Atomic Reactor

how did you make that sign do that?
just a show picture command?

lookin good anyway ^_^

blueguy

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
N-i-i-i-i-i-ce.
I like the pokecenter/mart buildings. And yeah- that sign is slick!
I like them too. I thought I would switch up the usual colors. Thanks a lot. :D

great screenshots blueguy i would like to see the starters ^_^

Well, in the last update you saw the back of one of them. Sporrow is the Water starter. The Grass starter was originally going to be a rabbit, but I'm changing it. The Fire starter is kind of dragon-ish, like Charmander, and is a Fire/Poison-type.

Here's another update for you guys... just some more screens.
screenshots4.png

Atomic Reactor

Sorrow looks so sad :(

Looks like the garden expanded :D

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
Nice update, I like sporrow, but as Atomic_Reactor said, it looks kinda sad:P
But overall this game looks good, and I hope to see some further progress in the future!!:D

blueguy

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
The idea behind Sporrow is that it's very sad, and uses its song to cheer up the people around it. I have a few things to discuss...

1) At night-time, trainers will camp out that you won't meet during the day.
2) The difficulty of the game will be higher, meaning that trainers on routes will have better, more diverse Pokémon teams, so you'll have to rely on training, items and strategy to win.
3) The trainers you meet on the road will travel just like you. After completing a major event etc. in a city, the trainers you met on the route before will advance to the route ahead of you, along with some new ones etc. Therefore, all trainers have names and will be unique. You get to see their teams develop as yours does.

screenshots5.png

Atomic Reactor

i was gonna do that trainer thing in my game XD
owell. thats cool, love the update.

i like the toughness increasing at night idea too btw.
keep up the great work ^_^

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I was too! O_o

Anyways the game is looking quite nice, And just don't make a grass/flying starter... that's mine lol.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Me 3. lol.
I am going to do that idea (well something like it to) ha.
Gawd.
:P
Anyways, as usual, I love those screenshots, the tiles are amazing.

blueguy

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Thanks a lot everyone! I've been busy working lately, but I've found a little time recently to come up with a new feature. Okeydokey, so... at the beginning of the game you will notice that a laptop is located in your room. Your grandma will make sure you pack it to bring along with you. At all Pokémon Centers, you now sit at a bar-like area with other trainers who are surfing the net. You get to use your laptop to do the regular "Deposit/Withdraw Pokémon" features of that computer that's always located in the right corner. I'm not sure what else the laptop will do... It all depends on what my limited skills will allow me to do. I think it would be neat to receive emails and stuff from home... Who knows...

screenshots6.png

I hope the Pokémon Center looks nice!

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Man blueguy your still alive?

Anyway this is a game i'm interested in, can't wait to see what's next. I like the story and having increased difficulty is definently a plus for me, also swimming is gonna rock.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 9, 2010
Wow, very nice screenshots! I love the new Pokémon Center, and the idea of trainers camping at night and trainers that travel. Sporrow looks quite sad indeed :(

Maybe 1 point that can be better (just trying to help ;) ): the laptop. Maybe you can make the edges a bit darker? Or maybe you can give it a "fresh" look by making it white? =D

Years
I like the overall structure of the Center, although the floor looks slighty too busy. And the nurse's hair looks a bit weird, you might want to fix that.

Back