• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hobo Stand

Evoslingerr

III Generation Enthusiast
Years
Hi, I'm interested in several of your pokes... and some others I did not see... If by any chance you have one of this, and you're interested in what I have to offer please let me know.

Request:
1. Vulpix/Ninetales (female); level any, with DW ability (Drought).
2. Poliwag (or family, females); level any, with DW ability (Drizzle).
3. Munna/Musharna (female); level any, with DW ability (Telepathy).
4. Torchic (or family, females); level any, with DW ability (Speed Boost).
5. Bulbasaur (or family, female); level any, with DW ability (Chlorophyl).

I'm really not interested in them being shiny, or having perfect IV's. I just need the dream world ability, and of course, I need them to be females. I've made a small list of the Pokémon I've considered to be my best choice for trade. Please, let me know if any interests you. If none does, i'll PM you again to propose something different.

Offer:
1. Imposter Ditto (untrained) - would only trade for either Torchic or Bulbasaur with their DW abilities.
1.5 Ditto with 0IVs in Speed... Legit
2. Dratini (DW ability and Extremespeed learned)
3. Sableye (DW ability)
4. Lickitung (DW ability)
5. Cottonee (DW ability)
6. Deerling shiny (untrained)
7. Riolu (DW ability)
8. Genesect (legit and untrained) - would only trade for either Torchic or Bulbasaur with their DW abilities.

If interested please send me an PM so we can arrange something. Thanks in advance.

Evoslingerr

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Sent you a PM.

Also got a couple more things:

597.png
Ferroseed
597.png

Most have 31 IV in HP or Defence, All Relaxed

4x Outstanding (31 IV Defence, Speed (Female); 31 IV Defence, Special Defence (Female); 31 IV Attack, Defence (Female); 31 Attack, Defence, Special Defence, Speed).
2x Relatively Superior (31 IV HP, Attack, Defence, Special Attack; and 3 IV HP, Defence, Special Defence.)

345.png
DW Lileep
345.png

All have 31 IV in Defence, Bold, with Recover Egg Move

1 Outstanding
4x Relatively Superior (1 Female)
3x Above Average (1 Female, was in daycare)
4x Decent (2 Female)

Also one Outstanding with Suction Caps (Male)

147.png
DW Dratini
147.png

Most have 31 IV in Attack, all Adamant

3x Outstanding (1 Female)
3x Relatively Superior (1 Female)
6 Above Average (5 Female)

Also 1 Decent, Impish and Female

I've also have some more Timid DW Eevee and Vulpix.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hi If you are willing, I would like to trade you for your "decent' shiny horsea and the "relatively superior" shiny totodile. I can offer an EV trained shiny Liepard that has max speed (from what I remember) and a shiny maractus. If you don't want either of those, I have plenty more shinies to trade. All were obtained by legit methods and have been pokechecked. Let me know.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Hi If you are willing, I would like to trade you for your "decent' shiny horsea and the "relatively superior" shiny totodile. I can offer an EV trained shiny Liepard that has max speed (from what I remember) and a shiny maractus. If you don't want either of those, I have plenty more shinies to trade. All were obtained by legit methods and have been pokechecked. Let me know.
Yeah, I like those/want more 5th gen shinies anyways so I'll agree to that. What EVs does the Liepard have for curiosity?
Hello there sir, i was wondering if you would trade your shiny eevee (decent) for my shiny Granbbul.
I'm afraid I'd have to decline on that offer, as I have a number of shiny Snubbull already.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I know the Maractus was RNG'd and has IV's of 31 in every stat. As for the liepard, I don't know the IV's for sure. I EV trained both by the way, so they are each lvl 100 and trained in their best stats each. When did you want to trade? I'm available whenever I'm online, if you are. Let me know.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I'll be in and out tomorrow so if you see me online throw me a VM. I assume your FC is as in your signature.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Posting to say that this shop is going to be closed for the next two weeks, as I am on overseas vacation!

You can keep on offering stuff or whatnot if you want, just note I'd be rarely on and certainly not trading.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
I know you wont be on for two weeks but I said I'd post and you could get back to me whenever I am interested in a clone of your entei and raikou if possible shinies I have that I think you don't have are basculin(lol),Rapidash,umbreon(I know you have eevee) gyarados(jolly) and haxorus(adamant 30atkivs,28speed) I've noticed you have an adamant dratini and if you like I could soft reset the shiny dratini in white 2 until it has better ivs than the one you have and give it to other than that I have a ditto with 31 atk ivs and i think I have another one with 31 in speed somewhere in my boxes I cant remember their natures ill find out if you wish as for dw pokemon the females I have are dratini,carvanha,golduck,peliper,pachirisu,zangoose,bronzer,kingler,amoongus

pokemon with decent stats: kinda confused by what you meant but I have an adamant gyarados ev trained ok ivs jolly garchomp 31 atk/31 speed adamant metagross 29/30 atk evs timid kyogre 31 sp.atk ivs fully ev trained timid zapdos ev trained and a good few more if you'd like any pokemon in particular I could breed and ev train it for you so get back to me whenever you have time I hope your enjoying your vacation :)

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Woosh back from vacation so shop is open again! Hurrah!
I know you wont be on for two weeks but I said I'd post and you could get back to me whenever I am interested in a clone of your entei and raikou if possible shinies I have that I think you don't have are basculin(lol),Rapidash,umbreon(I know you have eevee) gyarados(jolly) and haxorus(adamant 30atkivs,28speed) I've noticed you have an adamant dratini and if you like I could soft reset the shiny dratini in white 2 until it has better ivs than the one you have and give it to other than that I have a ditto with 31 atk ivs and i think I have another one with 31 in speed somewhere in my boxes I cant remember their natures ill find out if you wish as for dw pokemon the females I have are dratini,carvanha,golduck,peliper,pachirisu,zangoose,bronzer,kingler,amoongus
Rapidash is cool so I'm interested in that, and the Haxorus although gettable for myself in B2W2 (just haven't bothered yet) sounds good too. Not too interested in a better shiny dratini, I'm afraid. DW females I'd be interested in are the Pachirisu and Kingler.
pokemon with decent stats: kinda confused by what you meant but I have an adamant gyarados ev trained ok ivs jolly garchomp 31 atk/31 speed adamant metagross 29/30 atk evs timid kyogre 31 sp.atk ivs fully ev trained timid zapdos ev trained and a good few more if you'd like any pokemon in particular I could breed and ev train it for you so get back to me whenever you have time I hope your enjoying your vacation :)
Decent is subjective, haha... Mostly just mean pokes that don't have poor stats all round or the like.

To clarify though; do you just want the event entei/raikou shinys?

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Woosh back from vacation so shop is open again! Hurrah!Rapidash is cool so I'm interested in that, and the Haxorus although gettable for myself in B2W2 (just haven't bothered yet) sounds good too. Not too interested in a better shiny dratini, I'm afraid. DW females I'd be interested in are the Pachirisu and Kingler.
Decent is subjective, haha... Mostly just mean pokes that don't have poor stats all round or the like.

To clarify though; do you just want the event entei/raikou shinys?

well I'd like raikou kinda just asked for entei because I seen it there and it looked kinda cool :P
I also would be interested in an outstanding or relatively superior dw dratini(either gender as I have a female :L) and ferroseed,vulpix,poliwag

just an update of my dwf's:
Dratini,carvanha,eevee,magikarp,poliwag,golduck,corsola,pelipper,foongus,marill,pachirisu,drifloon,munna,riolu the last two are in their drea balls,I accidentally traded away my last female kingler :( I have a jolly male if your interested but I doubt it

shiny update:
haxorus,rapidash,umbreon,Metagross,tyranitar and lugia

oh also forgot to mention to have a look in my shop if you see anything you like let me know :P

Last edited:
Years
DW Timburr
DW Cacnea
DW Anorith
dw Archen
dw Ferroseed
can i get them all female and potental dont matter pm me if interested i offer other dwf in return

bobandbill

one more time
Years
well I'd like raikou kinda just asked for entei because I seen it there and it looked kinda cool :P
I also would be interested in an outstanding or relatively superior dw dratini(either gender as I have a female :L) and ferroseed,vulpix,poliwag

just an update of my dwf's:
Dratini,carvanha,eevee,magikarp,poliwag,golduck,corsola,pelipper,foongus,marill,pachirisu,drifloon,munna,riolu the last two are in their drea balls,I accidentally traded away my last female kingler :( I have a jolly male if your interested but I doubt it

shiny update:
haxorus,rapidash,umbreon,Metagross,tyranitar and lugia

oh also forgot to mention to have a look in my shop if you see anything you like let me know :P
Yeah, I can trade those pokes you wanted. Any specific ones with the ferroseed/vulpix/poliwag?

With the Raikou/Entei, I'd be happy with the Rapidash, and maybe in place of the Haxorus the shiny Lugia listed in your thread? That's of more interest to me at any rate, as the shiny Haxorus as said is something I can get.

As for the four other pokes, only dw ones you have that I'm interested in is the Pachirisu (have the others one way or another). I am interested in the EV'd Zapdos of yours however as well as an egg move Shellder, and may be happy with just those three anyways for the four others. You can continue in PM if you wish btw, up to you.
DW Timburr
DW Cacnea
DW Anorith
dw Archen
dw Ferroseed
can i get them all female and potental dont matter pm me if interested i offer other dwf in return
Yeah, you can and I'm sending a PM in a sec (but note Archen and Ferroseed don't have dream world abilities).

Back