• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Havoc Fight Club OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
Oh no, I really think Ringo and possibly Takuya will be the only ones awake by the end of this RP day. I would do another post here, but... It seems I'm still the last person who posted.

EDIT: Evkay, you can start the new RP day if you want. In my next post I'll pronanly backtrack a little to describe anything else Ringo did the night before.

EDIT2: Hmm, a couple of girls have been after Takuya so far. I'll probably have Ringo start talking to him the next day or evening... There you go, Kat. Someone who's not a girl is about to talk to Takuya.

I think I'll also have Ringo talk to... Well, anyone except Aya. Tomorrow shall be a very social time for Ringo, and then it's back to his usual nighttime scheming...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2009
*Continues to snore*

I vote we start the new day, and everyone involved in the late night activites will just wrap it up in one post and move on to the next day.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
agreed. I'll start the new day when i get home from class today

*EDIT*
From here on, only a few of us will be battling per RP night, to speed things up. I'll post the order of the matches before the RP night comes. During the matches, you will have free reign over who you fight, what pokemon they have, and what type of arena you receive. Make it good! You may also 2 part your fights at moments of suspense in order to give the other RPers a chance to react to your battling style and maybe put in some comments and interact with each other as they watch you battle.

As this process progresses, our characters will get to know each other better, and there will be more interaction during the daylight hours as well throughout the city, maybe even make some alliances?

.....or maybe even discover some secrets about Team Havoc's plans while snooping somewhere you shouldn't be....

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Killer.
I'm stoked. We have to win though, right? So the moments of suspense wouldn't really be suspenseful, right? Since we'd win anyway. xD

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
well this is the official league battles now... so you CAN lose now, just don't lose too much or you wont make it to the tournament at the end XD

Marilyn

Music of the Night.
Years
I am sooooo sorry I haven't posted my IC yet. I typed the whole thing out last night, but I now cannot find the document I saved it on, so I have to start from scratch. I'll just make it a bit shorter.

Ninetales1

Years
.....or maybe even discover some secrets about Team Havoc's plans while snooping somewhere you shouldn't be....

Wow, Evkay--I mean Kansas--can read minds! (You were talking to me, right? Ehheheh...)

I'll do my post for basically the whole night. Then I can rest myself while Ringo's asleep. (In RP time, it's nearing Ringo's bedtime...)

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2009
Man, I had all intentions of posting on Friday, but I ended up calling in sick to work (where I usually post lol) and never got around to it. But it's up now, let's get this thing moving!

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
welp... i mentioned how these matches in the RP will go. You'll be creating an opponent, and what they have and what field type you'll be battling on.

Don't Forget to Select a Field Type.

the types are of course... Rock (large boulders and jagged surfaces), Water (with 5 platforms in a star pattern), Grass (with randomly located trees), and Ice(some ice bergs, can be melted).

Have fun with the matches... as i mentioned, the details of how to format your match are mentioned above. Make them good! Remember you CAN lose in these matches, just try not to lose too much so you make it into the final tournament. Unless you don't want to get into the final tournament as part of the plot...

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
You should bug me like Kat does, then I'm guaranteed to post D:

I'm so sorry... *shot'd*

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
u got it, Ninetails. Odd numbers will battle tomorrow(in RP) if the other trainers can just make it there and begin posting battles it'll go quick as cake

Ninetales1

Years
*looks over her most recent post* OMG, is that Ringo being polite to Takuya? Oh well, there's that interaction between Ringo and Takuya I had thought of earlier.

Dum dee dum dum... waiting for tomorrow night's battles...

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
dum dee dum... waiting for tonights battles.... the last RP night seemed to have slowed us down a LOT... but hopefully it'll get better....just a reminder... Marilyn, you're up first to battle... if thats a problem, tell me so i can change up the order for fluency purposes

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
I'll try to get a post in this weekend. -_-
Blahhh I have to post in so much. x.X
Sorrysorry I'm not feeling ok at all or else I'd post tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back