• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event vs in game legendarys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2013
Mew vs mewtwo
Celebi vs suicine
Jirachi vs rayquaza
Arceus vs girantina
Victini vs kyruem

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
They're a completely random list...most of them aren't even comparable. Deoxys vs. Rayquaza would be a better comparison due to the BSTs. You've also excluded many other event pokémon such as Deoxys, Manaphy (and Phione), Keldeo, Genesect.
Although with regards to Mew vs. Mewtwo...hard to decide really. Mew's fairly powerful in-game, extremely versatile (learns every tm and move tutor move possible :P - makes it the world's best HM slave. I have two so that's potentially all my HMs covered in a game). Mewtwo is offensively an absolute beast. However something about the Kanto legendaries...when you meet them it doesn't seem much of an exciting event compared to say Rayquaza in Emerald, Dialga in Diamond, even Ho-oh in G/HG (although that has very little backstory). For that reason Mew wins it for me due to its rarity, it feels much more special just seeing it in my box, and when it pops out of its pokéball when I trade it over from another game.

jiminy_jam

Stuck inside a Net Ball
Years
I prefer In Game Legendaries.
It's so much more satisfying for me to work for it, rather than just turning up somewhere and "POOF" there it is.
I love my Kyurem. Lvl 100. Bit of a badass.

That having been said, I would love a Mew.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Amore is right. Those are random comparisons. I'm going to close this, since the comparisons are a bit...odd and aside from that, this doesn't promote more discussion. Now, if you wanted to make a thread about as to whether or not people prefer in-game legendaries to events, I suggest making it just as the topic states and not including the silly comparisons.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back