• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] The Slightly Refurbished (But Not Finished) Good Times Thread of Drawing! <3

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Thanks NetNet!

"And so the sky's flower graces us lightly."

hana_s_overture_by_yuzahunter-d8wh9d5.png

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
So, firstly how the hell did I not see this sooner? I'm severely disappointed in myself for that.

Secondly... Just what. I'm astounded, flabbergasted, amazed beyond words. Not to mention super jealous, but we'll leave that one aside ;)

Honestly, I love your latest piece, something about it is just awesome, the simplicity maybe? Anyway, whatever it is you do you do it amazingly and I wish I could draw like that. Goddamn...

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
I'm really happy you've found my little things to your liking! <3

Now draw! Draw draw draw draw! More! Never stop! That's what I'm trying to do, even the many times I get demotivated by not living up to what I want to be able to produce.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
You should advertise this stuff all over TCTI more becuase daaamn I like the effects you did with the colour in that last piece. Wow. Wow. You certainly can do more than holding shirts.

(The eyes too, damn)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Yay! Thanks Víctor! You know I'm really inconsistent when it comes to advertising.

(I've been unsure what people would think about the eyes, aha. I really like exaggerating their roundness when viewing the eyeballs from the side, but I can never be sure how people will take it)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Well, I am really impressed by how you successfuly drew the eyes with just three lines. The pupils are pretty amazing.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Beautiful as always. Love the update. This gallery is like fresh lemonade on a summer day, absolutely refreshing. :)

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
Years
WOW. I love the latest update, Pokestick. She's such a qt ;-;
I still need to get around to watching Gatchaman Crowds orz

Anyways, I took the time to look through your gallery just now, and nothing falls short of incredible. Everything's so nice, smooth, clean... you've got such a wonderful collection of work.
I'm amazed at so many different things. Scenery, colors, lighting, shading... they're all superb. My favorite is probably the Cavalier drawing, but singling that piece out was the hardest decision I've made today, lmao.
Needless to say, I'll definitely keep lurking around here to see more art from you. Totally a fan of your stuff. Who wouldn't be, honestly.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Oh man, I love the style you're using. Everything is really fun to look at, especially with the very dynamic poses you went with.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Man, these look really cool. You make very clean line art, and the colouring is really solid. The only part I dislike is the lips on the very first image, which says a lot considering you dumped a looooot of pieces, haha.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Dude I saw your recent post on dA-- the girl sitting criss cross-- and I was like "Dang that is cute af"... Love seeing your updates there- and I can't believe I missed them here until now!

I really do love the cleanliness of your style- and that drawing of Hajime is so on point. I LOVE Hajime's design, and the Gatchaman art in general-- and your rendition of her is just so perfect /weep The shading on her hair!! I wish I could pull it off the way you do!!! ////

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 10, 2016
I like how varied your skills with anatomy are! I myself am getting better with anatomy but I struggle when it comes to contrasting the different styles. Any advice on sketching techniques and what not?

Back