• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Battle Island

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
Years
Has anyone become tired of making gyms and gym leaders in their games? Well the proffeser gives you a vacation. On Battle Island! You start with a Chansey, you can catch pokemon battle them and become a pokemon master!

No new pokemon

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, you might wish to change the font and messagebox to make it more pokemonish. Also, the 3rd and 5th screens could use more filling up, or the size should be cut down. I like your ideas, and I wish you good luck!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
I've noticed that you start a lot of games without getting very far on them, do you think that you will stick with this one? As Daegon said, the maps need a lot of filling up. The colors on the background for the DBS look a little distorted too. Good luck with this, I hope you do keep to this game.

Years
heh... another great project by firemaker! wonder if this lil' baby will go on for a more that 2 days :D (joke)

Years
the pokemon zoo is not working (for the "Setup.exe" to work there must be an .izh archive of the project and some ini file or something)

Back