• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
Does anyone know of a list of the pokemon available in brown?
Pass hole game and you will see :D
If you want to know is some pokemon is avalible wirte his name and i will tell you if he is in the game. I don't think that someone will write hall pokedex in here

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
Pass hole game and you will see :D
If you want to know is some pokemon is avalible wirte his name and i will tell you if he is in the game. I don't think that someone will write hall pokedex in here

I usually like to know what pokemon are available to get somewhat an idea of what kinds of teams I can make.

Someone here is bound to have a full pokedex, might be nice to post a video or screenshots.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
Years
I think what TempestRush was asking, was can anyone give a list of the NEW pokemon implemented into the game because obviously he knows all the original pokemon.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
This hack is finished XD

Pokemon brism work on MeBoy with normal colors

I play in the pokemon brown by MeBoy and I don't have colors because it isn't needed realy.
great game
How come pokemon prism works on MeBoy? MeBoy only supports games up to 1Mb and prism is way bigger than that. I tried doing it and I couldn't.

If you know how to do it tho, explain please
I usually like to know what pokemon are available to get somewhat an idea of what kinds of teams I can make.

Someone here is bound to have a full pokedex, might be nice to post a video or screenshots.

It would be greatly appreciated.

yeah, I also think it was time someone made a full brown/ prism guide like those you have on serebii for official games. These games are so great, they kind of deserve it

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
How come pokemon prism works on MeBoy? MeBoy only supports games up to 1Mb and prism is way bigger than that. I tried doing it and I couldn't.
It's easy, just download MeBoy 2.2 if the game will be freeze on the batlle screen just set option "show frame rate"
PS. Save the game after 10-20 minutes and turn off and turn on the game cuz it could be freezing. And don't turn of MeBoy when you will batlle cuz the save file will be broke

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Hey CBM, awesome game, I love both this and Prism.

I have a general question, how many pokes can I catch in this game without trading at all? Does anyone have an idea/rough estimate? Im playing it mobile-ally and its a hassle going back and forth from comp.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013

I have a general question, how many pokes can I catch in this game without trading at all? Does anyone have an idea/rough estimate? Im playing it mobile-ally and its a hassle going back and forth from comp.
I think in brown you can catch almost all pokes from pokedex in the game. Probably to finish pokedex you have to only transfer murkrow because he is not in the game, rest I think is catchable

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023

I think in brown you can catch almost all pokes from pokedex in the game. Probably to finish pokedex you have to only transfer murkrow because he is not in the game, rest I think is catchable

As far as I remember, there's a couple more that needed to be traded over.. I may be wrong but I don't think Wooper/Quagsire or Mr.Mime appear in wild. Plus at least another 5 legendaries, 1 fossil and 2 starters depending upon which you've got/chosen.

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Thanks! I appreciate it. I wasn't sure if it would be easier to trade over some poke's like Sandshrew and Lickitung, who appear in the pokedex with an area, but I bet have an abysmal spawn rate. Now I bet it is.

I'm going to complete this legitimately!

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
As far as I remember, there's a couple more that needed to be traded over.. I may be wrong but I don't think Wooper/Quagsire or Mr.Mime appear in wild. Plus at least another 5 legendaries, 1 fossil and 2 starters depending upon which you've got/chosen.
You are right dude, but Legendaries are probably nor able to trade, because if you catch entei than moltres can't be obtaind because is the same place on pokedex.

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
You are right dude, but Legendaries are probably nor able to trade, because if you catch entei than moltres can't be obtaind because is the same place on pokedex.

Although yeah, you can only obtain one in-game, they still all appear in the dex, so you need to trade if you're looking to fill it completely - birds have their original slots (#144,145,146) and the dogs have slots #218,219,220.

Can anyone give me a full list of the 70 new Pokémon implemented in Brown?

You can pretty much infer what's there as all Gen I pokemon have all their later gen evolutions available (except pre-evos), and any others unrelated to Gen I you have the opportunity to see (except legendaries & one other). I'd recommend going exploring the new additions by yourself as it's alot more fun, but if you really really want to see a list:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
Hello guys,

If do any of you want to know how the game is before you play it, get lost in the game, or just like it that much that you want to see someone else play it?

If you answered yes to any of those then have I got the solution for you:

INTRODUCING.......

YOUTUBE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/ExDarkraiii

Go sub Exdarkraiii(aka Flaps-who posted above in this thread).
She's making a play through of the game and viewers are welcome.

Just don't mind her feminine voice(or do if it helps).

Please enjoy responsibly.

P.S. I didn't find any other section to post this if there is someone point me in the right direction.

Years
I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

I was just lamenting to my brother the fact that I'm not having much fun with playthroughs anymore, since I know which pokemon will be found where, and the plotline never changes. A bit of random browsing brought me to a page that listed this as one of the best completed hacks of all time.

I AGREE!!!!

Having so much fun, beaten the first 4 gym leaders, and loving a totally unpredictable story line.

EDIT: Haha you need a BEER KEG to get past the grumpy guard? This is classic!

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
I have beaten Elite Four, I have beaten the Johto gym, and I believe I have all the "legendary items"...

Possible spoiler

Spoiler:

I know I can always get all the pokemons, but I can't be bothered, I just want to finish this game, not because I'm tired of it, but because I love fully completing a story-line...

So what to do?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back