• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON INDUSTRIAL: RECRUITING PEOPLE

Spark74

SPARK&74
Years
Hi !!! I`m recruiting people on new hack

INTRODUCTION:
One time on break in school... I was playing Pokemon Glazed, when I suddenly recived idea of making my own hack. . .

Okay, Now i will tell about features of Pokemon Industrial:
1)Industrial setting, so there would be not a lot of forest/lake and so on pokemon
2)Alternative Pokemon forms like Alolan Ninetails
3)Storyline made together with literature teacher and with some experts on storylines
4)New brand region.
5)Evil team you know, but from different side

I need:
1)Some Designers, because i`m very bad in drawing
2)Some map makers
3)Some pro script makers, to teach me and some other people

Required:
1)Knowledge of English(if you know Russian it is very good)

If you interested, contact me please

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
What's some of the story in the game, besides it being in an industrial setting?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 20, 2021
I've noticed something, most people who want to make a hack just say what they need (a spriter, mapper, scripter, all the jobs actually), and they never say what THEY can do.
People will never reply and work for someone who doesn't do anything, it's obvious.

It's too bad, I've seen so many interesting projects but none is achieved because the projects are not undertaken well.

Back