• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Selfie Thread

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
:O

Spoiler:

big image

Years
Boyfriend and I, at the Midland Theatre in KC yesterday. Not the best lighting but better than the picture I took outside haha

Spoiler:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Boyfriend and I, at the Midland Theatre in KC yesterday. Not the best lighting but better than the picture I took outside haha

Spoiler:
Ooooh, I've been there a few times myself! Such a nice theater, and you two are lookin' so cute!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Been ages! Here's a picture of me from like a week ago.

Warning, it's pretty big, too lazy to resize. Sorry!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Sam your lipstick matches your bathing suit/top perfectly!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Spoiler:

Hihi

You really do look like a supermodel! Your makeup is amazing and you remind me of an actress... maybe a bit like a young Lauren Graham?

I have never posted a pic here before but all you folks have helped me find my courage.

Spoiler:

Sam, look at you!! I bet you stole the breath of everyone there! I absolutely adore your bathing suit, too. <333 I've never had the bravery to wear one, so I'll admit to being just the tiiiiniest bit envious, not just for your courage but also your perfect skin! What are your secrets?

Back