• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee and Eeveelution Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
nice CSS mono!! <333
will u post the winning story in the thread??
Thank you, and yes, I will. :)

New Topic:
If you could be any eeveelution for a day, which would you be and why?

Vaporeon. It would be so great if I could spend all day in water without my skin becoming rugous, and to mix by body cells with the water, like vaporeon can.

Edit:
I just saw this and I think it's a pretty good idea to share it here.
Maybe it'll serve as an inspiration for people who will make a story. :)
http://imgur.com/a/9ttgS/1

Last edited:

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
I'm with you! ^^^ Vaporeon. I love Umbreon but to be able to breathe underwater? YES MAN!!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Last edited:

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
So, it's rather quiet here so I'll make a new topic, k? :)

Does anybody ever heard of the theory that explains that the legendary beasts were actually vaporeon, jolteon and flareon before they were ressurected? And what do you think of that?

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Has anybody ever heard of the theory that explains that the legendary beasts were actually vaporeon, jolteon and flareon before they were ressurected? And what do you think of that?

I haven't but that sounds really cool! I wish that was in a movie! That'd be soooooo cool!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Does anybody ever heard of the theory that explains that the legendary beasts were actually vaporeon, jolteon and flareon before they were ressurected? And what do you think of that?

nah never heard of it D:
if it is true i'll be amazing <3

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answer to the topic:

Well I have not heard it but If it is true, then it will be a lot amazing. They are actually too small to become beast unless Gamefreak make them evolve to the Legendary Beasts.

Years

I would probably be Glaceon, cos it's beautiful, very cool and I love the blue colors.

Also, I'd love to live in a cold environment.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Username: CourageHound
You partner Eevee name: Velumo
Why do you like Eevee?: Well i always liked eevee and thought he was cute. I can remember my very first eevee in Fire Red when I was so happy that its "return" move reached its full happiness animation. Usually whenever a region distributes a free eevee I try decide which form I wanna use it in that specific game. Yea being the evolution pokemon is pretty cool theres a myraid of roles eevee can fill. And even if your not into serious battles like that, the diversity Eevee brings never lets you down. I've used every eeveelution except flareon and I must say that I am fond of them all. I guess more-so Jolteon and Umbreon than the others, idk. By joining this club I hope to, through time affirm which eeveelution I like best and hopefully apreciate eevee a little more.​

Current Topic: If you could be any eeveelution for a day which would you be and why?

Just one measly day? :( Awww. Guess i gotta make it count. I'd be either Umbreon or Espeon I guess. I'm a huge fan of the exploits of telekintic/psychokinetic abillities of dark types. I was thinking of being jolteon but i dont think i'd want to deal with the possibilities of the downsides of being an electric type. Ya know keeping your wattage under control and what not.​

Previous Topic: Does anybody ever heard of the theory that explains that the legendary beasts were actually vaporeon, jolteon and flareon before they were ressurected? And what do you think of that?

Umm no I have not heard of that. It would be ok I guess if it were true(I perfer entei, suicune, and raickou for that legend) but it would be really interesting if Vapory, Jolty, and Flarey were the succesors of the legendary beasts.

EDITT: :o oh, I wanna make a story too! ERrr....i'm so late

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: CourageHound
You partner Eevee name: Velumo
Why do you like Eevee?: Well i always liked eevee and thought he was cute. I can remember my very first eevee in Fire Red when I was so happy that its "return" move reached its full happiness animation. Usually whenever a region distributes a free eevee I try decide which form I wanna use it in that specific game. Yea being the evolution pokemon is pretty cool theres a myraid of roles eevee can fill. And even if your not into serious battles like that, the diversity Eevee brings never lets you down. I've used every eeveelution except flareon and I must say that I am fond of them all. I guess more-so Jolteon and Umbreon than the others, idk. By joining this club I hope to, through time affirm which eeveelution I like best and hopefully apreciate eevee a little more.​

Current Topic: If you could be any eeveelution for a day which would you be and why?

Just one measly day? :( Awww. Guess i gotta make it count. I'd be either Umbreon or Espeon I guess. I'm a huge fan of the exploits of telekintic/psychokinetic abillities of dark types. I was thinking of being jolteon but i dont think i'd want to deal with the possibilities of the downsides of being an electric type. Ya know keeping your wattage under control and what not.​

Previous Topic: Does anybody ever heard of the theory that explains that the legendary beasts were actually vaporeon, jolteon and flareon before they were ressurected? And what do you think of that?

Umm no I have not heard of that. It would be ok I guess if it were true(I perfer entei, suicune, and raickou for that legend) but it would be really interesting if Vapory, Jolty, and Flarey were the succesors of the legendary beasts.

welcooome to the club CH!!
btw u can post ur story in the thread if u want to :D

amjugan

You partner Eevee name: Slushee the Glaceon
Why do you like Eevee?: I had abandoned pokemon after Gen III, then I saw an Eevee one day, Then I was back on.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Which Eeveelution is most useful in battling?
Without a doubt, Vaporeon.
It's not my favorite pokemon only becase it's beautiful and cute and all that, but also because it's a true partner in any team, and any battle as well.
It's super sp.bulkness makes it resist almost every electric attacks with at least some HP if well trained, considering that almost every electric damage dealing move is special. And grass doesn't really scares Vappy 'cos it has Ice Beam.
That being said, lets go to other battling facts:

• Vaporeon can be anything as well in game as competitively:
    It has a very good special attack, and with the right moveset and all, it can be a very good and resistent sweeper. It also has acess to many supporting movesets, being able to Baton Pass as well as making a Wish. If this wasn't enough, it's also an awesome tank thanks to it's gorgeous sp.bulk and learnset with some EV training in def.: it has acess to Acid Armor and Aqua Ring, as well as some other good stuff.
    Vaporeon can last longer than the other classic sweepers eeveelutions like jolteon and espeon, thus making more damage and being more efficient.

Welcome CH! It's good to see you here.

Answering your question, you can take part on the event, just let me know if you really want to and then I'll put yout username in the participants list, since we don't have a large number anyway. :)
You must PM me you story until dec 22th.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Years
Answering Topic: Which eeveelution do you beleive is modt usefull in battles?

I also agree that vaporeon has an abundance of uses in battle. However my favorite is when vaporation is used in the rain. With its abillity Hydration, vaporeon can become crazy difficult o take down if your not prepared. Its excellent hp and good defenses will ensure it to be able to take hits. Hydration, as I said earlier makes vaporeon a beast for being able to instantluy shake off status such as toxic and sleep. This allows vaporeon to use rest at virtually no cost further increasing its longevity. Also, rain boosted water moves from base 110 attack is also nothing to scoff at.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answer to the topic:

As you all said, Vaporeon is the best in battles because of 4 things-

Hydration
Bulk
Scald
Aqua Ring

And amjugan, you have to choose an Eevee not an Eeveelution.

btw, I am so excited because I only need 9 more points to turn my Eevee into shiny.

CourageHound

Years
@Aryan Awesome for you! ^_^

I'd say the top runner up eeveelution would be espeon due to magic bounce

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Username: Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
You partner Eevee name: Evy The Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: It's cute, the pokemon who has the most evolutions, and he helped me so much in my team of Heart Gold.

Which Eeveelution do you prefer the most?
Espeon. He has two tails in one tail, that's awesome! :P And I love the psychic ball he has on his head. Makes you think he's very strong. Actually, he IS strong.

Years
I legit use this move set on my umbreon :P

Had to join this club
1.I'm ThatSuperHappyCloud but I prefer to be called my real name Mitch.
2. I'll be naming my Eevee Midnight, after the I i use in black2
3. Due to Eevees multiple evolutions it has the potential to be any role in your team you want, be it a tank, a status, or a wall.

4. My favourite Eeveelution and also my favorite Pokemon is Umbreon I got him as a eevee in fire red were I didn't let him evolve coz I loved his fitness, eventually I transferred him to pearl and made himm umbreon, I named him dark knight. He's now chilling in the PC in black1 and I have a new umbreon for black2 named midnight

Answering topic:

I honestly find umbreon the best for competitive battles, the toxic mean look combo is epic and I also abuse baton pass ALOT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back