• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems [OOC]

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Name: Shadow

Personality: Shadow is really nice, but he shies away from most people. He does not always know how to act around other people as he has never had a real family that he can remember. He hides that he is a hybrid from the Team Rocket experiments. As most of his primary attacks could be used with a sword. He tries to protect those in need regardless of what they are. Hybrids, humans, and pokemon, they were all the same to him. He does not look at himself as better than human or pokemon, all were equal in his eyes. Thus treating them all the same except Team Rocket. He shows no love for members of Team Rocket, even sometime assassinating targets. He only wants peace, harmony, and tranquility. But he will fight if there is no other choice. He was once a friend with a Team Rocket member while in captivity like all the other hybrids. He and his sister were hated for being friends with one. When Team Rocket found out, they killed the one who they were friends with. But he fears that he will lose control of his power and hurt everyone he cares for.

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Height: 6'5"

Hybrid Trainer typing: Dark and Fighting
Hybrid Trainer Ability: Speed Boost and Pure Power
Hybrid Trainer Moveset: Aura Sphere, Night Slash, Sacred Sword, Dragon Pulse, Learned (Bone Rush.)

Pokemon Team: Duoblade, Greninja, Lucario, Vimbrava, Noibat, and Eevee (Team changes in sig,)

Attack execution: Shadow mainly tries to avoid fighting, but will fight if someone is in trouble or if he is forced with no other choice. He uses two swords when he is fighting. Shadow mainly uses close combat attacks, depending heavily on speed and power. He uses Aura Sphere when he is at a distance. When he is in range, he uses a barrage of Sacred Sword and Night Slash attacks with his swords and when no one is expecting anything else, he unleashes Dragon Pulse from his swords or mouth which usually finishes off his opponents.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
Name: Shadow
[\

Alright! I like it, Not bad, Not bad at all. Glad you have taken a liking to the IC thread. I'm going to add your name to the list. I'm also going to UPDATE my sign up, as my character has slightly changed from the beginning.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Alright. Thanks! I am going to try to read at least the last few pages to see what is going on. Might read all pages.

Might be a day or so before I post for the first time, depending on how long it takes me to read the posts.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
Sure thing! But keep in mind that people usually post daily, So If you decide to read all pages, Read it in 1 go. Ya feel me?

Other than that, When you feel ready, Hop on in. ^^

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
Yeah, I figured out that most of the people here are active around 10 PM - 1AM my time. For the first few days I was like, "seriously people... nothing happens when I'm on and then the moment I log off BOOM posts everywhere!". But I figured out the timing :D

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Haha I can keep up I think. I remember in an older RP I was in, we did like 5 pages in a night.

I just noticed that someone seems to have a pokemon named Shadow. I thought about changing my character's name, but went "Nah, let's go with it." Should be fun with that later on. Just hope I don't get confused myself :D

Years
Name: Vesa
Personality: Vesa is a bit of a calculating asshole at times. He's not usually the most open person, preferring to offer barbed words instead of a friendly hand. He has a softer side, but he rarely allows anyone to see it and it is generally reserved for his pokémon. Outside of his assholeish tendancies, he's also an incorrigible flirt and is rather indiscriminate in his targets - men, women, not sure - it doesn't matter to him. He tends to be rash in his decisions, though he can think things through if the situation lends itself to it.
Appearance: Vesa is lanky, and doesn't seem like much of a threat at first glance, but his smirk in light of that might just unnerve quite a few fighters. The smirk is rather habitual and he generally seems fairly laid back, the kind to keep all but a few well timed, sarcastic quips to himself. He has dark, straw blonde-verging-on-brown hair and green eyes that are sharp and occasionally calculating. He tends to keep to an earthy colored tight shirt and a looser button up over it, either open or (rarely) buttoned, and a pair of worn jeans.
dohring.jpg

Hybrid Trainer typing: Dark, Ice
Hybrid Trainer Ability: Competitive, Anger Point
Hybrid Trainer Moveset: Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Icicle Spear, Psycho Cut

Pokemon team: Mightyena (Hatí), Arcanine (Sköll), Noibat (Nidhug)
Attack execution:
Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse: Both are executed in the form of a pulse from his hands, the pulse is black for Dark Pulse, and azure for Dragon Pulse.
Icicle Spear: Unlike a normal pokémon, this is not a multi-attack for Vesa; he creates a spear made of ice and wields it against his opponent.
Psycho Cut: He uses some small psychic power to create a blade of energy around either his hands or his ice spear.

Last edited:

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
Years
Name: Vesa
Personality: Vesa is a bit of a calculating asshole at times. He's not usually the most open person, preferring to offer barbed words instead of a friendly hand. He has a softer side, but he rarely allows anyone to see it and it is generally reserved for his pokémon. Outside of his assholeish tendancies, he's also an incorrigible flirt and is rather indiscriminate in his targets - men, women, not sure - it doesn't matter to him. He tends to be rash in his decisions, though he can think things through if the situation lends itself to it.
Appearance: Vesa is lanky, and doesn't seem like much of a threat at first glance, but his smirk in light of that might just unnerve quite a few fighters. The smirk is rather habitual and he generally seems fairly laid back, the kind to keep all but a few well timed, sarcastic quips to himself. He has dark, straw blonde-verging-on-brown hair and green eyes that are sharp and occasionally calculating. He tends to keep to an earthy colored tight shirt and a looser button up over it, either open or (rarely) buttoned, and a pair of worn jeans.
dohring.jpg

Hybrid Trainer typing: Dark, Ice
Hybrid Trainer Ability: Competitive, Anger Point
Hybrid Trainer Moveset: Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Icicle Spear, Psycho Cut

Pokemon team: Mightyena (Hatí), Arcanine (Sköll), Noibat (Nidhug)
Attack execution:
Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse: Both are executed in the form of a pulse from his hands, the pulse is black for Dark Pulse, and azure for Dragon Pulse.
Icicle Spear: Unlike a normal pokémon, this is not a multi-attack for Vesa; he creates a spear made of ice and wields it against his opponent.
Psycho Cut: He uses some small psychic power to create a blade of energy around either his hands or his ice spear.

LOGAN I'm such a veronica mars fan, im sorry... xD and our characters have the same typing! Should be interesting (:

Years
LOGAN I'm such a veronica mars fan, im sorry... xD and our characters have the same typing! Should be interesting (:
I am too! Loved Logan, and as I was coming up with Vesa, I realized there were. . .similarities on paper. . .so I was like "what the hell, let's use the pic and see how many fans there are." XD This should be interesting, indeed! They should be friends or somethin'. Frenemies!

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
Years
I am too! Loved Logan, and as I was coming up with Vesa, I realized there were. . .similarities on paper. . .so I was like "what the hell, let's use the pic and see how many fans there are." XD This should be interesting, indeed! They should be friends or somethin'. Frenemies!
HUGE fan ahaha! I had a marathon about two weeks ago! Yes, Logan is just a top character, he's awesome xD Frenemies is a good idea haha! :D

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Forgot to give a height to my character. He is about 6'5". I will add that to my SU.

Also I was originally going to start with an Eevee, but through it would make for a better opening post with what I did. That is the only reason I got a pokemon so quickly. Just wanted to let you all know :p

Years
I love how boy-crazy Tulip is, but never gives Rex a second thought. No one loves Giant Man.

Oh well. With so many other strapping young lads to swoon over, at least she has options!

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
I love how boy-crazy Tulip is, but never gives Rex a second thought. No one loves Giant Man.

Oh well. With so many other strapping young lads to swoon over, at least she has options!

lol, I guess he being like that seems to fit her character xD

Back