• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaRk GeNgAr:HAHAHAHA

Lord of Shadows
Years
Sorry PIKA2!

I know this is abit of subject, but how did you change the graphics of the trainer in your game. I'm making Pokemon Shadow and I don't know how to do things like that. Can you help PLEASE! :badsmile:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
PM me. >_> Anyway, I've been helping SwampertLover with her hack, and been making gfx for my hack too. So process is slowing and increasing. :P

Years
You know, how you messed up your hack is mind-boggling, because I remember someone telling me to backup your roms...

ZombieBear

Pokemon Global MMO Developer
Years
Hack

Thanks PIKA2, I'm new here, and I wanna thank you for this hack IT'S THE BEST SO FAR, I try thousands of hacks and this one is the best one so far :) .
Keep up the good work :pirate:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
i have been tracking this hack for a while...was there ever a preview release of it???

if there is can any point me in the direction of it...this is the most interesting g/s hack i have heard of

decks2

Thinker in the making
Years
Pokemon ice rocks! I have been tracking this. I rate roms, this is the best so far and I rate it a 10/10. It is just cool. Very cool.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
I really look forward to this great hack!!!
But what has happened to this thread... *looks sad at all the unrelated posts*

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2004
pika2 could you please tell us all when this will out not to sound impatient or anything but you know how it is it so hard to find a hack of such quality.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Well thanks yall! I'm a taking some time off it cuz of my final test and stuff, and I've been using my extra time making gfx for Titanium. I'll see if I can find any time to keep the ice cool. ;)

ZombieBear

Pokemon Global MMO Developer
Years
Posting

How come nobody is posting anything anymore :(
It's sooooooooo boring, over five days, and still the same.
POST people POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back