• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Moemon Bonds - Beta V1.0.2 RELEASED!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 27, 2022
SeBGFAw_d.webp

"A casual and wacky JRPG Moemon experience of Moemons catching Moemons."

What is Moemon Bonds?
Spoiler:

STORY:
By the power of the whimsy MOEMON GODDESS, you - (an amnesiac and clueless MOEMON Latios berry-picker in your teens)
were given a hellish curse. In order to get rid of this curse, you must abide by her every will. She told you, you must go on a moemon POACHING journey and stop the chosen one at all costs. Though, you must also persuade and relieve the hearts of the many MOEMONS she said.

Tread the path of the white shadows. Form bonds with your MOEMON companions you had MOENAPPED?! Unveil mysteries and secrets in this world of modernized MOEMON. Be the rival and bar the chosen one's tracks.

UNIQUE FEATURES:
  • MOEMONS(WHAT ELSE LOL?)
  • MOE POOL!(Own pool to do stuff?)
  • FOLLOW ME events and minigames!(experimental)
  • Double MOEbattles galore!
  • Exclusive MOE moves!
  • Moemon character mugshots!
  • New region/world!
  • New story!
  • MOE Sidequests!
  • Hidden secrets to be unveiled!
  • Physical and Special split!
  • Fairy typing!(<3)
  • Move alterations(bye constrict!)
  • Some moves from gen 4+
  • SELECTED Gen1-8 MOEMONS(Even Galar and Alola forms!)
  • EV-IV display screen
  • Drastic Item usage changes(no more unlimited revives/potions in-battle; which will make the battle even more challenging)
  • Lots of Dynamic dialogue choices
  • Moemons SUMMONING moemons
  • Some skippable cutscenes
  • Intensively Pokemon lore infested
  • Many more QoL changes...

BUGS:
Spoiler:

GAME INFO:
VERSION: V1.0.1
GAME DIFFICULTY: Moderate
GRIND LEVEL: Normal
ENGINE USED: BPRE - Fire Red 1.0
FILE TYPE: .UPS
END FILE SIZE: 32MB
TESTED ON ANDROID: Myboy
TESTED ON PC: VBA-M
For ages 17+(Adult jokes and adult subtleties included)
Team: Fantaseed

BETA CONTENT OFFERS:
Spoiler:

CREDITS:
Spoiler:

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Spoiler:

GAME SCREENSHOTS
vhG05Jt_d.webp

QM5FSIu_d.webp

UglsZK6_d.webp

Wixd9UD_d.webp

cTrmQyH_d.webp

0G5qmit_d.webp

zaHc0qL_d.webp

IgcXdkV_d.webp

VJXjMtT_d.webp

s1zaK0t_d.webp

GBmFY1f_d.webp

h2VuENo_d.webp

moFmplA_d.webp

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
LATEST VERSION:
Moemon Bonds V1.0.2:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/abye4ezdenj6byk/Moemon_Bonds_BETA_v1.0.2.ups/file

LATEST VERSION PATCH NOTES:
Spoiler:

OLD VERSIONS:

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
This actually seems nice. I'll definitely be giving this a spin when a lengthier release comes around. Surprised that no one has commented on this yet. Also, i dig your mapping style for real!

Years
I have to say great ideia there are not lot of Moemon hacks but this one great and please keep it going can't wait to see it finished.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 27, 2022
Beta V1.1.0 underway.

If you're having a hard time leveling, here are some tips:
Spoiler:

Years
Sorry terrible bad english, Please, can you remove from the start that thing about the berries creation and to give one berry for each girl that we meet in the way ? that is SO BORING. The creations of common berries is boring, we are forced to walk to create a berry and just one step wrong the red hair girl eat the berry and we need to start over... I just wanted to go around and see moemon girls battles and capture random moemon girls... I do not want to produce berries... I started to make a gameplay for my youtube channel, but, the start was so boring that I gave up and removed the video from my twitch and my youtube channel... I really think that this common berry creation feature makes your hack the worse moemon hack even created until today, but I guess If you remove totally from the game it you can make this best moemon game ever created. Just focus in moemon battles and moemon capture and forget about berries creation, please. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 27, 2022
Sorry terrible bad english, Please, can you remove from the start that thing about the berries creation and to give one berry for each girl that we meet in the way ? that is SO BORING. The creations of common berries is boring, we are forced to walk to create a berry and just one step wrong the red hair girl eat the berry and we need to start over... I just wanted to go around and see moemon girls battles and capture random moemon girls... I do not want to produce berries... I started to make a gameplay for my youtube channel, but, the start was so boring that I gave up and removed the video from my twitch and my youtube channel... I really think that this common berry creation feature makes your hack the worse moemon hack even created until today, but I guess If you remove totally from the game it you can make this best moemon game ever created. Just focus in moemon battles and moemon capture and forget about berries creation, please. Thank you very much.

Noted, on the next beta version, I already have plans to turn that minisidequest not mandatory anymore. As well fixing and scaling down tedious puzzle quests.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 31, 2021
Hi, how do you even progress in the flower shop? I don't get what the clues are telling me. Something about the music by stepping into the buttons, but I tried many combinations and it still doesn't work? Great hack otherwise.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 27, 2022

Here's the update fix for the tedious berry creation sidequest :3

https://www.mediafire.com/file/w4y59hz67jpvus5/Moemon_Bonds_BETA_v1.0.1.ups/file

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 27, 2022
New minor update.

See the latest version and download link at the main post.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 27, 2022
Hi, how do you even progress in the flower shop? I don't get what the clues are telling me. Something about the music by stepping into the buttons, but I tried many combinations and it still doesn't work? Great hack otherwise.

HINT:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 31, 2021
Thanks, I didn't realise those where berry pots that I can get berries from

but when I put the berries in, the music just plays non stop and the screen flashes continuously, what's happening?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 27, 2022
Thanks, I didn't realise those where berry pots that I can get berries from

but when I put the berries in, the music just plays non stop and the screen flashes continuously, what's happening?

the music just continued to loop non-stop? I mean the screen flashing and music plays non-stop is intended but it should end soon and open a path.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 31, 2021
yeah, it's been like that for over 5 minutes now

EDIT: I restarted the game and it seemed to fixed itself

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 31, 2021
what are berries used for in this game? Apart from the healing/status healing ones I mean

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 27, 2022
what are berries used for in this game? Apart from the healing/status healing ones I mean

Berry cakes:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 31, 2021
I see, what about the fragments you get from these? Also the ad-frag too. And what does the data frag do and where do you get them? Thanks for your time

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 27, 2022
I see, what about the fragments you get from these? Also the ad-frag too. And what does the data frag do and where do you get them? Thanks for your time

Data frag:
Spoiler:

Use of data frag:
Spoiler:

Ad-frag is used for future content :3

Back