• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
OOC: Terra your buddy list is wrong! Reptar is now Radical_Edward! Also, I'll start the third year thread now!
And should we get a Mod to close this thread (When we're done) and the origional?

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
OCC: No, no one closed the last thread.

IC: "We better get going, dear" my grandmother said. I nodded. I then gave all my friends a hug.
"Andrew....if you see Cassidy, tell her I will miss her very much. Thanks...."
I turned a little red, as I followed my grandsparents out of the station.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
Terra waved to Karli as well, a bit saddened that the time to go had come.
---
"I can't believe the year's done..." Saying this softly to myself, I heard Mum, saying, "Terra! Josh! Come!", and I knew it was time to leave...
--
Her mother yelled these words, and obendeintly followed her, waving at Andrew and Berii as she did.
OOC: RPer's block... Tsk tsk...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
When Josh asked her the question about practicing Quidditch, Terra quickly, at once replied, "Sure thing, Josh!", happy that at least she would be able to play Quidditch with one of her friends.
She stared up ahead of her, searching for her father, untill-
"Terra, Terra? I have wonderful news! Rien is transferring to Hogwarts next year!"
The girl froze as she heard that.
My old neighbor?!

OOC: Can my brother join as Rien? (He will be tranferring from another wizarding school, and was Terra's nieghbor untill she moved to London, if that is okay. Also, I'm not copying Skye in this, but my brother wants to join, but not as a first year. XP)

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
OOC: Guess so. XD Also, I will help him control his character from time to time.
(Remember, my brother is only eight years old, so...)
IC:
Terra stared, bug eyed as her mother continued,
"Remember that lovely boy, Terra? Rien? He's coming to Hogwarts! Isn't that exciting?", dreading the sound of his name.
At last, they came to the car, and her father waved at them through the window, at the steering wheel.
She stiffly helped her mother put Drift's cage, and her trunk, along with Josh's into the trunk of the muggle 'car' her father had rented, still alarmed about the news.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
OOC: If he does something wrong to RPG characters! *Cracks knuckles*

BIC:
Josh hopped in the muggle car.
"Nice car Mr. Lanes!" Josh complimented.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Andrew said a quiet hello to the parents and grandparents of his friends. Terra, Josh, and Karli left almost right away. He wished them all a good summer holiday, and turned to Berii.

"I hope you're right," he said, trying to smile. "About Cassidy. I hope she comes."

He felt a flicker of hope within himself, and his smile broadened. He looked at Berii, feeling his heart become full. What should he say...?

"Andrew, dear!" his mother's voice came from within the crowd. He saw her fast approaching, looking rather frantic, though this was nothing new. "Come on, dear! We've got to get going!"

"See you in the fall," Andrew said to Berii softly. He ran his hand through his spiky blond hair nervously, and before he lost his nerve, he leaned down to her and planted a soft, quick kiss on her cheek. "Have a good summer. Keep in touch."

In the next instant, he was gone.

OOC: Okay! That's my last post for year two!! Whoo!

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Berii waved back at Andrew and stood dazed for a while before hearing her parents call her. She grinned as she ran over to them and gave them a big hug. When she let go, her father took her things to the car, while she and her mother followed.

"Honey, we missed you!" her mother exclaimed.

"I'm missed you guys, too!" she replied in the same tone as her mother's.

When they got in the car her mom kept staring at Berii's arm.

"Honey, did you get a tattoo?" her mother asked, pointing out her arm. Her father instantly looked back, and asked, "And where did you get that scar?"

"What are you guys talking about? I do-" she paused, it was still there! "It's a fake one. It'll come off soon...and the scar, I was rollerblading...and I fell." she said, trying her best to grin.

"Oh, okay, honey. By the way, that's a nice insignia, I think I've sen that somewhere..."

Bay

Years
Huh, looks like this got slipped under my radar. This seems to be an RP that was wayyyy before my time here, and since the folks that started this are probably long gone I'm gonna have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back