• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
Hi, Im new here... so, hello everybody

Pkmn Raptor is a brilliant hack... and the demo was amazing! I was so happy when i found it. But i was very sad ;P when i won against the 4th Leader, because the demo was finished ^^

The best thing is, what noone other did before... that you made a true RPG!!! 1000 Times *Thumps Up* and Respect...

I know Im new here, but i have some important questions [for me]...
- is it true that the demo#1 came out in december 2007 ???
- is there any possibility to raise the speed?! maybe 2x^^
- the screens show lots of locations, which were not in the demo... for example: how do you get charmanda there?
- are the errors in the markets corrected
- is it true that you could only find HM05 - Rock Smash in this demo#1?
- will there be really all Pkmn to catch? the 12 starter too???
- will you erase trading-evolutions? i hate them^^
- when do you plan to bring out the next demo?
[- when do you think it is finished^^?]

so... that was it for now^^

[PS: Excuse my English xD]

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
1.its not a hack so pleaz dont call it that.
2.yes it came out in dec. 2007 but dont be sad cause the next demo is close to realising
3.thats wat the running shoes are for
4.its because he's benn working on it since 2007 which means those are for the new demo.
5.yes every error in the demo im pretty sure is correct.
6.not sure about that one but probally so.
7.yes every pokemon will be able to be caught
8.doubt it, he'll probally have a trading system established when the game is done
9.again the demo is close to being out so just wait a little longer
and 10. sorry but you dont ask when it is supposed to be finished because no one can answer that.
i anwsered all your questions based on that stuff that omega already gave us. so pleaz read befor postin and thankz

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
- 1. ^^Yeah... sry, i know that. but i was still thinking the old way^^
- 3. Hmm... i dont think its so difficult to create a speed button or so like in the vba... but it is his RPG and hey... who cares [me a little XD].. its a really cool thing and i will it play anyway
- 9. Is that true^^ wow thats good news...
a. Sry, but its just a question that could only he answer... if he says to me "i dont f***ing know this and shut up", then it is ok^^, a little rude, but ok. and i dont want an exactly date^^ just a time-spann
b.Yeah... you are maybe right, Im sry for that. but i found pkmn raptor in an other forum at first... and there arent as many posts like here, but i thought it must be the same content at all. but i was wrong sry^^

anyway... thx for your answeres

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
man i hope omega nest update has beta2 in it i'm really itchin to play beta2 because this game is so awesome

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I'm here to enter the my giratina sprite in the contest:
legendeh9.png

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Well it wasn't completely scratched.
It started like this after resizing the original:
legend2te0.png

It took me awhile to fix it.

Atomic Reactor

Hmm... I don't think resized sprites should be entered... there is no real talent in doing that. I think only scratched ones should be entered <_<'
Although... i dont really care cause im not entering :P

Atomic Reactor

You do realize that he didn't scratch that right?
All he did was resize and edit it a little.
He even said so himself

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
It is just an edited rip. But it's quite well edited, so I think it should count.

My sprite further up is an edit, too. But at first glance, it looks scratched :)

bjorn130

Epic Quest Creator
Years
such games as this i like lots of posts to keep maker happy and not stops working on it, so we can see lots of updates and pretty good ones to. i really like were this is going to. and this is totally of topic but i noticed that allmost all the games here are pokemon games. they are fun to play... but you will see my game soon. its not a pokemon game its an rpg hope you guys like it a bit. so keep up the good work at pokemon raptor looks really good.

bjorn130

RabiesGuy

Frozen Heart
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2008
OMG , i think this hack should be uber because of it nice story , graphic .................. i'm support your hack ^___^

Atomic Reactor

Hmm, that's nice. To bad it ISN'T A HACK!
Why don't you pay attention to what forum section your in? 0_o
I don't see why it is soooo hard for people to get the 2 straightened out!?

ugh! -_-'

Back