• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you drink your coffee?

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
I rarely drink it, since I'd rather just open a can of 'Dew if I want caffeine, but when I'm at a breakfast joint I'll get it. The way I like it, they should be asking "Do you want coffee with your sugar?"

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
Years
I drink it normally or black, whatever I feel like at the time. As for Frappachinos or choosing a type, I would definitely go for my favourite which would be Mocha. I don't really like sugar in my coffee.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I drink it with 1/3 milk. Not because I want it lighter, because my coffee brewer makes it GODDAMNHAWT. So just 1/3 is enough to normalize it. Stupid brewer.

Then I add a packet of Splenda and a cube of sugar. If the milk is not 2% (which I prefer A LOT) then I also put a bit of Coffee Mate.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
I have about half a teaspoon of coffee, and then one of sugar- add about 1/2 of milk and then it goes in the microwave for half a minute. After that, I add hot water until my cup's full. :D

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
I think I've only had coffee once and I hated it, so I never drank it again XD

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
Put it in a very large bowl, Add plenty of Milk and sugar, let it cool down enough to a comforting warmth,
and then put my entire head in.

...No, I don't drink coffee.

I've had it though, It sorta tastes like someone put some strange flavoring in water.
Which it exactly is, so... I guess I'm tasting it right, atleast. XD

Back