• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Another signature change, o3o XD; I like the colors, especially the blue and green. Although the middle icon is a little to bright compared to the others! D:

Buuuuut because of the cuteness/color/layout it's gonna be a nice 9/10

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's a nice idea, but I don't like how it's set out. And I don't think it's within limits either. 1/10

Years
1/10

Its 20px over the limit (you need to subtract the padding from the height/width)
the text is hard to see (Try putting a transparent box behind it)
the image isn't centered (for the love of god just edit the image first D: you can do that when you upload to imgur for christ sake)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
The images and idea is cool, but I don't like how you've set it all out. Font seems a little meh, and the whole thing a little dull. I'll give you a 6/10 anyway.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Although the picture is hilarious, the signature seems blande at the same time :| It might just be that it clashes with the Forum Style I'm using, so I'll give you a 9/10.

o3o

Years
It's neat and well layed out, but the sprite of Mew and the text underneath it seems a little out of place. Maybe if you put the text above Mew it would look a little better? Other than that, I like it. n_n; Less is more~! 8/10

Edit;
Ninja'd.

There's not much to it, but I honestly like it better than your previous signatures. The only thing is is that there's a lot of empty space. Maybe slimming down the box so it's not as empty would improve it~ 8/10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back