• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

{This Is Sparta!} Houndoomed’s Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
Owch >.< I didn't think my reshiram would be slower than your salamence! At least i took that thing down lol.

I lost 4-0 X.X

Thus, my epic losing streak has broken all records!

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
allso, something i didn't metion in my last post is that i beat vsjester 4-0.
another badge for me!

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
#Sneak Preview#

Hello all,
Once we have 8 Gym leaders I would like to hold a Tournament to establish an Elite 4 and, for once in the history of this website's leagues, actually Crown a Champion. There will be prizes and awards etc, you can see the trophies in the spolier below, more details to come in the first post.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
#Sneak Preview#

Hello all,
Once we have 8 Gym leaders I would like to hold a Tournament to establish an Elite 4 and, for once in the history of this website's leagues, actually Crown a Champion. There will be prizes and awards etc, you can see the trophies in the spolier below, more details to come in the first post.

Spoiler:

So no ubers in the tournament, right?
Edit: Also, nice spear pillar thing.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I think its a good rule (I know its mine lol) and your as hard to beat with it in place anyways.

Ok. I've already got a good strategy prepared. No stalling whatsoever. Ironically, if the stall clause was in place, my strategy would violate the clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back