• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

{This Is Sparta!} Houndoomed’s Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
Because Jester wants my badge SO Badly, he is battling so much and im winning, i have won 4 times so far

Lezza

Years
Multiscale isn't the hacked part the hacked part is that it can not have Multiscale and Roost at the same time due to the fact lugia can only learn Roost in Forth gen

Just realized that doesn't matte much, Lugia learns recover due to level. up which is basically the same thing, but i'll change it for you.
and thats means, 5 wins for me, wow i'm really getting good at getting others frustrated

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Multiscale is iffy due to it being unreleased, also roost and multiscale are banned for obvious reasons, changing it to recover doesnt really solve the problem of if its hacked or not.

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
Just realized that doesn't matte much, Lugia learns recover due to level. up which is basically the same thing, but i'll change it for you.
and thats means, 5 wins for me, wow i'm really getting good at getting others frustrated

You only have the advantage since you have a type advantage

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Multiscale isn't the hacked part the hacked part is that it can not have Multiscale and Roost at the same time due to the fact lugia can only learn Roost in Forth gen

Actually, it's legit now. BW2 was released in Japan and there is a roost tutor in BW2.

Multiscale is iffy due to it being unreleased, also roost and multiscale are banned for obvious reasons, changing it to recover doesnt really solve the problem of if its hacked or not.

We're allowed to use unreleased DW abilities? Technician Breloom and Shadow Tag Chandelure here I come.

Last edited:

Lezza

Years
Actually, it's legit now. BW2 was released in Japan and there is a roost tutor in BW2.

We're allowed to use unreleased DW abilities? Technician Breloom and Shadow Tag Chandelure here I come.

Well theres no rules saying not to, and I have been using Blastiose with Rain Dish for a while, and no-one has complained

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Well theres no rules saying not to, and I have been using Blastiose with Rain Dish for a while, and no-one has complained

Ok. In that case, I'm going to run some sets with unreleased DW abilities. I won't use Shadow Tag Chandelure because that thing is overpowered.

Lezza

Years
Lugia is overpowered too, but that Gengar did a half without Multiscale, so It could be devasting if you don't predict right

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Lugia is overpowered too, but that Gengar did a half without Multiscale, so It could be devasting if you don't predict right

Believe me, Shadow Tag Chandelure is more devastating. It can easily get sub/6+ spa/6+ sp d/6+ speed with Shadow Tag.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
It's taking a while to get eight gym leaders, so I will be introducing some new characters into the fold (Personalities of mine) to take the last two badge spots, different types of course, so dont expect to see my usual team. I will drop them away if genuine applications are received. Stay tuned

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
It's taking a while to get eight gym leaders, so I will be introducing some new characters into the fold (Personalities of mine) to take the last two badge spots, different types of course, so dont expect to see my usual team. I will drop them away if genuine applications are received. Stay tuned

Make sure to invent funny personas for both of them. Having 3 gym leaders who all act the same would be boring. Personally, I'm thinking that one of them should be ultra cocky.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Make sure to invent funny personas for both of them. Having 3 gym leaders who all act the same would be boring. Personally, I'm thinking that one of them should be ultra cocky.

These two Gym leaders can be battled on request to me, use the same FC you would for the Dark Gym. These two types are still available if anyone one else should apply and I will drop off my alter ego's as I want 8 different players in the tourny.

Introducing:

Kodai.png

"I can see the future! Your defeat is inevitable........"

Vladimir.png

"In Soviet Unova, Pokemon battle with you!"

Lezza

Years
These two Gym leaders can be battled on request to me, use the same FC you would for the Dark Gym. These two types are still available if anyone one else should apply and I will drop off my alter ego's as I want 8 different players in the tourny.

Introducing:

Kodai.png

"I can see the future! Your defeat is inevitable........"

Vladimir.png

"In Soviet Unova, Pokemon battle with you!"

Cool, so when is the tourny planned to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back