• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have it all planned out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
How far into the future do you have planned? That's not a question based on vague "When I grow up, I want to be a ____ and live ____." I'm talking about actual roadmaps with how to get there.

What is your roadmap and where does it lead you?

Years
I don't have much of my future planned. Right now my plan is: save money. I'm doing okay with that. I figure that when I do have something I really want I'll have something to rely on to help me.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Not much of a future right now. Its all a big unknown for me. I have no idea where I'll end up. Im hoping to get a job asap and save money but other than that I dont know.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I've already grown up.. but now it is.. do well at work, save money, buy a property, invest. That's all I have now. I'm not thinking about marriage or kids cause that's a whole other ballpark that doesn't just rely on me. Who knows, really..
And now I've taken up the gym so I guess another goal is to generally be healthier and fitter too.

I'm planning to see family back in Canada in May.. and I am planning a trip to Japan for 2014. Also I'd like to get dual citizenship after these 4 more years. And my UK driver's license.

..Yup!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I don't even have the next year planned out right now. I try to plan my semesters in advance so I have an idea of what I'm doing up until next fall, but as far as graduating with my Associate's and what to pursue after that, I'm clueless.

I only just decided to go for education a month ago and found out a group member is going for the same thin today, and she was all excited asking where I'm going to intern and comparing the uni's in the area for it, and I'm just sitting there like, "oh..."

I've never been ambitious u_u

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Not much is planned out.

Get a job, finish school, get a better job, get into some college (I have yet to decide what for), etc.

Just the normal stuff. :T

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
As a kid, I'm still not sure about the plan I have in mind at the moment. I guess my future starts out with me taking three courses in college: journalism, architecture and multimedia thingy. Next, I get a job, get married, etcetera. I'm unsure if it's the permanent road map I want to take, but at the moment, it is.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
No clue, honestly. I'm about to graduate uni really soon, and the options are: get a journalism job (if so, where exactly?? radio, tv, print, online), go back to uni and do a semester-long photography course, or go find a job in retail as a ~break~, or do whatever Centrelink has leftover as jobs.

...and so much more. Like I've had a million other ideas I have no clue what I'm doing. I'm mostly leaning towards the first option, tho, as I'm kind of over assignments and the other two sound quite boring.

In the end I want to work for Channel 10. I plan to go take a year-long course on TV broadcasting in the future but I'll have to have been a journalist for a few years by then. I have no clue as to how to get there eventually, though...

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Not much planned about my future only get Talli tales published so I get enough money to help my daughter through Uni/college if she goes.

Years
Planning for my future job, holidays and so on. If you don't look into the future and decide what you want to do, you will be wasting time deciding when it really matters.​

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Not much actually, besides the fact that I'll be going to an anime convention in January and moving to Charlotte, NC as soon as I get to the top of the waiting list for an apartment complex there.

Oh, I'm going grocery shopping and to Denny's for lunch afterward tomorrow.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I have the next 10 weeks planned, which will culminate in me moving out of home with two roommates... again. Beyond that, I have no idea where life will take me but I'm very excited to find out!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'm very lucky to have about the next two years all planned out. The nature of my job means that my firm can't fire me unless I monumentally screw up (e.g. leaking confidential information, burning down the building etc.) so I essentially have job security for the two years of my training contract. I'm in a stable living environment, as my housemate owns the house I live in outright - mortgage and everything! - and I have no plans to get on the property ladder myself until after this training contract is up. In terms of planning after this two year period is up, I'm not entirely sure. I could wind up absolutely hating the corporate legal sphere and wanting nothing to do with it (although at the moment that seems very unlikely), or I could move firms to bigger and better opportunities, or I could just stay where I am. I like having security, but the possibilities that lie ahead of me in life are also quite exciting. I'd never want to be absolutely pinned down to something I can't get out of, but also need some sort of grounding, so I'm very content with where I am in life at the moment.

Back