• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
95. I don't really get what all the fuss is about... I mean, we already have 3 pure water types as well as 3 pure grass type starters, right?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have to clean out my room today. Like... everything so we can install new carpet tomorrow. argblarg

Arma

The Hyena
Years
103. Ugh that's gotta be annoying... I remember my carpet getting changed a few years ago, moving that big wardrobe was such a pain -.-

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I wish I could get new carpet in my room. The current one is very blah looking. Not to mention it's very uncomfortable to walk upon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I mean ... i don't quite mind moving things out and the back in so I can get rid of any junk that I don't want/need (and there is a lot of it) but not in one day. If I had until Thursday sure. But yeah. @_@

My sister and I are both getting new carpets because the dog pretty much ruined our current ones.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
107. i just got pokemon rumble blast. i got a good luagh out of pawniard saying "smell ya later". meanwhile, its 3 days later and i still haven't gotten my score. they're running on utc time so it'll be midnight in 30 minutes. they'll hopefully tell us then.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

yes good they better be more frequent. ♥

this place has been a little dead this weekend for sure.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Such is life. BUT I AM HERE?? you don't need anyone else. C:

and you should change your theme to merlin rossu IMEAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back