• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee and Eeveelution Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I like it! Ninfia is really cute. Though it doesn't really feel like a Eeveelution to me, I don't know. Maybe I just have to let it grow on me, but it's just way too cute.

I think it's most likely a Normal or Flying-type. Though maybe the ??? could be indicating a new type, possibly Light. I'd love it if we get a Light-type cause I've been wanting that for years.

Maybe it's one of those female only type evolutions

Maybe. Though I also think that maybe this is it's female evolution and they yet have to reveal it's male evolution. It would go along with the whole posiible X and Y theme of being based around genetics or chromosomes.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
As Kawaii Pikachu :3 said, I'm sure this one would be a better evolution of a normal type. But in a unique gender as female being!
But I'm wondering about something. As the second generation came out, I think it is a good time to make a new type in the 6th generation!
A question came out, how a normal type can have these kind of colors? I'm pretty sure a new thingy type will comes. It sounds amazing!

What do you think of Eevee as a starter?

[h1][/h1]I would love to see that one day. But it will never happens :c
Commercially speaking of course.
But it is really not bad for the player to start with a starter which I must admit is weak. To more easily discover the world of Pokemon who becomes more complex!
And ultimately learn that little gem can evolve in different ways, the type you want, and the role you want! it would be really great seriously.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
If I may I will create a new topic.
Since the second generation, two of Eeveelutions came out, and since the fourth generation two of Eeveelutions came out too. Seems that every two generations we have a new pair of Eeveelutions.

Do you think there is a second Eeveelution in the 6th generation? What it could be?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
If I may I will create a new topic.
Since the second generation, two of Eeveelutions came out, and since the fourth generation two of Eeveelutions came out too. Seems that every two generations we have a new pair of Eeveelutions.

Do you think there is a second Eeveelution in the 6th generation? What it could be?

I was having quite an in-depth conversation about this last night with a friend and we came up with the following assumptions:
  • Based on large amounts of evidence so far, Sylveon is based on the creatures known as Sylphs.
  • Sylphs are known as creatures of air, making Sylveon a Flying type.
  • Sylphs are historically only female, meaning that Sylveon is likely to be a female-only evolution of Eevee.
  • This implies that there must be a male counter-part to avoid having to introduce two new types of evolution!
  • As the new types introduced are usually opposites of each other, what could be better as an opposite to Flying than a Ground type?
  • A bulky wall-like male Ground type eeveelution would rival the speedy (sylphs are very fast!) and nimble Flying type Sylveon perfectly.
  • THEREFORE OHAI GROUNDEON.
Thoughts? :D

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I was having quite an in-depth conversation about this last night with a friend and we came up with the following assumptions:
  • Based on large amounts of evidence so far, Sylveon is based on the creatures known as Sylphs.
  • Sylphs are historically only female, meaning that Sylveon is likely to be a female-only evolution of Eevee.
  • This implies that there must be a male counter-part to avoid having to introduce two new types of evolution!
  • As the new types introduced are usually opposites of each other, what could be better as an opposite to Flying than a Ground type?
  • A bulky wall-like male Ground type eeveelution would rival the speedy (sylphs are very fast!) and nimble Flying type Sylveon perfectly.

That actually makes a lot of sense, and fits in with the X and Y theme, both the axis and genetics.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I personally think it's interesting to find that Sylveon looks so feminine (its namesake also show signs that it's feminine). If I could speculate, I think there will be a male counterpart to match this new Eeveelution.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

Ohaiii. I had the same conclusions Squeaky! I thought about a female one, because of the Sylphs. Same for the type! To make it balanced and equilibrated, I thought about a male one, but I didn't thought about a ground one d:
No more Triosausage. Let's give a try to the EeveeGround one! D:
But I'm wondering about something. Would it be a unique Fly type? I think it will be the first one to get the unique type of Flying type. Or is it me?

Azikai

Pokemon Hack Master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 27, 2013
Username: Azikai
You partner Eevee name: Deltaeon
Why do you like Eevee?: Eevee evolve into more than 1 form and have 130 as there ultra-stat on different stats for different versions

Last edited:

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
Name: T-Zombie or Thomas

Your partner Eevee name: Lilly the Eevee/Leafeon

Why do you like eevee: you can evolve eevee into a lot of things (Johnny the vaporeon, Sunny the espeon, Flareon the flareon, Janette the jolteon) and they are freaking adorable

My preferred Eeveelution: Leafeon- its a leaf dog cat thingy (awesome) and it helped me out a lot in pokemon platinum.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ohaiii. I had the same conclusions Squeaky! I thought about a female one, because of the Sylphs. Same for the type! To make it balanced and equilibrated, I thought about a male one, but I didn't thought about a ground one d:
No more Triosausage. Let's give a try to the EeveeGround one! D:
But I'm wondering about something. Would it be a unique Fly type? I think it will be the first one to get the unique type of Flying type. Or is it me?
Tornadus is solely Flying so I don't think it's out of the question! It'd be really weird for an eeveelution to be dual-typed but it's also hard to imagine Sylveon just as a Flying type, so who knows what they'll do. That does bring up another question though; what do you guys think of the idea of a dual-typed eeveelution?

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
I think it would be something else to have a dual type eeveelution. I have mixed feelings about it. It would be awesome to have it but I'm partial to keeping to the single type pattern :)

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Till there, we had only monotypes. I do not think they will change that. But we can expect anything. Until then we know that Eevee evolves with one type. Maybe innovation will perhaps come.
Because I heard that Pokémon X and Y (reference chromosomes?) play on genetics. Maybe because Eevee is rooted in genetics that is very unstable, can be expected to change. But this remains a speculation!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I think if there will be dual-type Eeveelution, that would be cool! Even though I'm still sure Game Freak will still make any Eeveelution have a single type for the moment.

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Been gone for about a week. What have i missed? i saw the new eeveelution: Sylveon.

Anyone think Sylv=Silver=Steel??? 0_o *mind-blown*

Regards, and good to be back,

Chris

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Been gone for about a week. What have i missed? i saw the new eeveelution: Sylveon.

Anyone think Sylv=Silver=Steel??? 0_o *mind-blown*

Regards, and good to be back,

Chris

Hey QuickSilveri :) welcome back.

We have been talking about the new eeveelution and what type it might possibly be so you're on track :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back