• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon The Legend of Anbuja

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNightEon

Night, The Pokemon Master
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 25, 2015
I'm looking forward to this hack, It looks really interesting and those graphics... keep up the good work! I'm anxiously waiting.. :D

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Thanks to everyone for the comments, and thanks to Rizon for the userbar :>

And,
Dude your Team is a kickassers on graphics!!! extremly great story! please MAKE IT QUICK! :D
The graphics team is formed out of me and...uh...me?
With the amazing help of Reb0rn on things I'm not that decent.

Also idk if I'm allowed to say this but since Im for at least until the end of this month in exams time which isn't letting me do almost anything hack related, which made me decide that I will release in a short time a really short pre-alpha if I'm allowed to call it like that.

But dont await something too awesome since it'll wont be as long as expected before.

But after the exams I think and hope that the progress for the actual alpha will be much faster, since almost everything is ready just some nitpicks from my side :<

Anbuja~

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Oh okay. I can't wait for the next beta. It's going to be awesome. :D
:)

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
Any idea when this is getting released for the public? I'm really looking forward to it cause I need something to playon Yuotube.

Crimnor

» imperishable
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 31, 2020
Any idea when this is getting released for the public? I'm really looking forward to it cause I need something to playon Yuotube.
When it's done. I'm pretty sure Anbuja's_BlooDY said there's a possible alpha coming up soon.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
When it's done. I'm pretty sure Anbuja's_BlooDY said there's a possible alpha coming up soon.

True, you can expect it in the end of this month. Obviously Anbuja's held up because of his uni exams, that's all.

Anyway yes, the alpha will be a bit... I'll leave that for Anbuja lol.

UnlethalMango

[Insert Witty Title Here]
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Such an AWESOME hack! Seriously, if you work on it some more I guarantee it will make it very high up on most people's lists. Just everything about it, kind of reminds of Flora Sky, which is also a really good hack.

Good job on the hack Anbuja!

Years
Game still isn't out? Oh well I can tell you're working really hard on making it awesome. So it's forsure gonna be fun lol.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
well i have looked through all the screens, and read you're storyline. And i must say, that this hacks graphics are far superior to any i have seen yet. im waiting and have been waiting for the first beta to be released. if/when the pre-alpha is released someone. anyone. let me know cause i will play this hack, all day.

ps. if you're every worried about losing the game do to a wrong inserting error or something. you can send me a copy of the game so no matter what happens you can have a copy. so you can finish.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Hey! looks AMAZING!!! will this be an actual GBA download, IPS, or UPS? my EZ Flash IV for some reason only loads IPS and some ups patches. Flora sky is one of those ups patches, but rising thunder is one that wont work :(

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey! looks AMAZING!!! will this be an actual GBA download, IPS, or UPS? my EZ Flash IV for some reason only loads IPS and some ups patches. Flora sky is one of those ups patches, but rising thunder is one that wont work :(
GBA downloads are against the rules.
And you can patch the ROM in PC and then put it on Flash as the actual GBA.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years

I'll release a IPS, UPS and APS or what else patch methods exist there.
UPS seems to me the most stable one though.

Also yes you can just patch it on your PC and then port it over, I dont think that will a big problem.

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm not really able to make the last touch ups on the pre-alpha since I had 10 exams to attend this past month, started to work and will leave for Germany on the 30th July.

I will try to release the pre-alpha between this time window.

Thanks for all the support for the past 7 months of this hack.

Also at the first post is now a "Status" section which will change from time to time as I go working on the hack.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
is there any progress on this hack? i have been following it waiting for something and yet no post's nothing, why? this hack looks amazing.... i dont really like the big tree's movements though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back