• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

White Knight's Trading & Breeding Post

Years
White Knight's Trading & Breeding Post

I'll keep this simple. I'm trying to compete my PokeDex (and getting some sweet Pokemon, too) and you probably looked here searching for a Pokemon you might want. So let's help each other out, and good luck to us all!

Rules
1. Be respectful

2. No hacked or cloned Pokemon, or anything that might damage my DSi

3. Follow PC guidelines

4. I can trade or breed depending on the request, but sadly I can't get some Natures due to the limited Pokemon I have. I can only accept requests on name and Moveset (I have acquired most TMs)

5. I'm willing to EV train before I trade if the budget allows it, but be absolutely sure that's the EV spread you want. (don't know about IVs so I won't even touch that, sorry)

6. Regarding Rule #5, it might take longer than a simple Trade if you want me to EV train, too. This is obvious, but I felt the need to point it out.

7. Tradebacks are okay, just be sure to point it out.

8. I don't collect Shiny Pokemon and have only acquired what I found in the wild or storyline so don't expect to find Shinies here.

9. Since you can't name them once you receive them, feel free to request a name for your traded Pokemon (nothing vulgar). Names on my named Pokemon will be in parentheses.

Other than that, just don't do anything that might make the admins want to add a new rule. In a sense, rule #1 sums up the rules pretty nicely.

Offers - Ready to be traded:

Lv. 1 Oshawott
Hasty Nature
Somewhat vain
-Swords Dance
-Tackle
-Waterfall
Ability: Torrent

Lv 59 Swanna (Hyoga)
Careful Nature
Likes to relax
-Roost
-Rain Dance
-Surf
-Hurricane
Ability: Keen Eye
Item: Damp Rock

Lv. 1 Tepig
Lax Nature
Often dozes off
-Tackle
-Flame Charge
Ability: Blaze

Lv. 1 Surskit (Cologne)
Relaxed Nature
Somewhat stubborn
-Bubble
-Blizzard
Ability: Swift Swim

Lv. 1 Golett
Hardy Nature
Somewhat stubborn
-Pound
-Astonish
-Defense Curl
-Earthquake
Ability: Iron FIst

Lv. 57 Jigglypuff
Bashful Nature
A little quick tempered
-Wake-Up Slap
-Mimic
-Hyper Voice
-Double-Edge
Ability: Cute Charm

Lv. 14 Beautifly
Quirky Nature
Alert to sounds
-Tackle
-String Shot
-Poison Sting
Ability: Swarm

Lv 57 Kingler
Impish Nature
Highly persistent
-Swords Dance
-Slam
-Crabhammer
-Flail
Ability: Shell Armor

Lv 36 Bronzong
Impish Nature
Loves to eat
-Future Sight
-Metal Sound
-Block
-Gyro Ball
Ability: Heatproof

Lv 1 Eevee
Serious Nature
Somewhat stubborn
-Helping Hand
-Tackle
-Tail Whip
Ability: Run Away

Lv, 21 Ninjask
Calm Nature
Very finicky
-Fury Cutter
-Bug Bite
-Double Team
-X-Scissor
Ability: Infiltrator

Lv. 1 Larvitar (x2)
Adamant Nature (both)
Impetuous and silly (male), Somewhat stubborn (female)
-Stealth Rock
-Stone Edge
-Leer
-Earthquake

Lv 1 Turtwig
Quiet Nature
Proud of its power
-Tackle
Ability: Overgrow

Lv. 1 Chimchar (Pan)
Relaxed Nature
Good perseverance
-Scratch
-Leer
-Taunt
Ability: Blaze

Lv 1 Piplup
Bashful Nature
Strongly defiant
-Pound
-Blizzard
Ability: Torrent

Lv 1 Abra
Timid Nature
Somewhat stubborn
-Teleport
-Reflect
-Telekinesis
-Psychic
Ability: Inner Focus

Lv 14 Slakoth (Sid)
Quiet Nature
Highly curious
-Scratch
-Yawn
-Encore
-Slack Off
Ability: Truant

Feebas x2
Lv. 41 (male) and 67 (female)
Quirky Nature (male) and Bashful Nature (female)
Mischievous (male) and Highly curious (female)
-Splash
-Tackle
-Flail
Ability: Swift Swim (both)

Lv. 19 Sigilyph
Hasty Nature
Often scatters things
-Psywave
-Tailwind
-Whirlwind
-Psybeam
Ability: Wonder Skin

Lv. 10 Magby
Calm Nature
Capable of taking hits
-Smog
-Leer
-Ember
-SmokeScreen
Ability: Flame Body

Lv. 21 Gothita
Rash Nature
Loves to eat
-Fake Tears
-Thunderbolt
-Psyshock
-Shadow Ball
Ability: Frisk

Lv. 1 Vullaby
Careful Nature
Quick to flee
-Gust
-Leer
-Roost
-Rain Dance
Ability: Overcoat

Lv. 1 Seedot
Adamant Nature
Somewhat of a clown
-Bide
-Take Down
Ability: Chlorophyll

Wants:

I only need pre-evos, I can evolve them. I request legendaries too, but unless you can part with them, I can do tradebacks to get the Dex info.

Bulbasaur,
Mankey, Porygon, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Unown, Phanpy, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Treecko, Zigzagoon, Makuhita, Meditite, Electrike, Castform, Snorunt, Bagon, Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus.

Those in bold are those that I would truly love to keep and would try to see if I have anything you might want for them. I doubt it but we can give it a shot. I'd also love a Cubone with a Thick Club.

Feel free to request anything not mentioned in my list of Wants. I can't guarantee you the right Nature, but I can get it if it's in my power.

Thanks for looking, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Years
Interested in Turtwig, Ralts, and Machop, I can get you Charmander, Relicanth, and Alomamola.

Cool! When's a good time for you? I live in the US under the Central Time Zone, so finding time to trade may be the difficult part now.

Since I work tonight, chances are I won't be on at all today.Wednesday morning around noon sounds good, though.

Last edited:

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
hi im looking for tradeback to expand my join avenue XD so yeah,please may we do a quick trade :)

spicata

honeybee!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
Bulbasaur, Charmander, Nidoran (male), Treecko, Mudkip, Clamperl, Bagon, Latias, Groudon, Rayquaza,Snivy, Emolga, and Reshiram.

I've got all of these! I'm interested in Pachirisu, and Taillow, and I'd like to see what you'd offer for the rest? :) I'll only tradeback Rayquaza. I don't need one pokemon for each one I'm offering, I just need a pokemon of equal value for the Groudon.

I can only trade on the weekends, GMT+8, just a sidenote.

Victreebel's Bro

The Day Is My Enemy
Years
I'd like the beldum, I need it for my solo pokemon challenge. I want it to be called Bender (the robot from Futurama), if you're able to. I can give you a snivy if you're interested. BTW, I'm at GMT +0 (its currently 12:27pm when I'm posting) and I'm free at 6:30pm at weekdays, 4:00 on Wednesdays and anytime in weekends

Last edited:
Years
I'm interested in Ralts, Nidoking, Nidorina, Venonat, and Taillow. I have Tauros, Unown, Miltank, Sableye, and Torkoal, although if you want more for the Nidoking I can breed a few others on your Wants list.

Years
Please add eight more species to your trade shop.

Just added them! Sorry about that. I'll continue to add more as more Pokemon are traded.

A message for everyone: Just added Gothita, Magby, and Vullaby since they're Black 2 exclusives. Magby holds a Fire Stone in case you need it (doubt it), I gave my Gothita some good TMs in case you don't have those yet or just need a decent moveset, and Vullaby was bred for the Specially Defensive variant of Mandibuzz. I'll make announcements once in a while to show how special some of these Pokemon are. For now, happy hunting!

Back