• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Ultra Violet Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 11, 2018
Has anyone got Cyndaquil from Mt. Ember? Anyone know what his encounter rate is if it's even there? Because it's not showing up & all I'm getting is Slugmas!

LockSmithArmy didn't include the catch rate on the guide but I caught it on the rocket path 1 on the first floor and sometimes see it on the second.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 21, 2015
Hi guys, has anyone managed to find a Shuckle on either Kindle Road or the Altering Cave? LockSmithArmy's guide indicates that the place to look is Kindle Road but an online post on romhacking.net indicates that the place to look is Altering Cave.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 27, 2016
Can anyone tell me how to fix the white screen problem? I had white screen appearing after I pressed start in the title screen. I change the save type to 128K already and try redownloading the patch, the rom and even the emulator. Please help :(

Animebryan

Pokemon Master
Years
Hi guys, has anyone managed to find a Shuckle on either Kindle Road or the Altering Cave? LockSmithArmy's guide indicates that the place to look is Kindle Road but an online post on romhacking.net indicates that the place to look is Altering Cave.
Smashing the rocks on Kindle Road is how you find him. Best way is to find a group of them together & smash them over & over until Shuckle appears. It has a low encounter rate. Personally I made a save state before smashing a group of rocks & just kept reloading until it appeared.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jun 26, 2015
odd, what emulator(s) are you using and where are you downloading from
I tried using john gba lite and my boy! Free both doing the blank screen after new. I have the 1.22 patch and I downloaded from here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
Hey, big fan of this hack, but the link to download the guide isn't working, so could someone pm me a new link, or email it to me? If so, thanks. Also my email is [email protected]
EDIT: Also, now whenever I try to evolve something, it gets its new form, but the game stops working... The music still plays, but I cant continue. And not just gen 1 evolving to gen 2, but gen 1 evolving into gen 1 pokemon as well. I tried so far, Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Togetic, Poliwrath, and Weedle. Also, I beat the E4 and have the National dex, and I didn't have this problem before going to 4 Point Isle. Please help.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 27, 2015
Ultra violet glitch

I revived kabuto and aerodactyl but I can't revive omanyte because the scientist at cinnabar island just says "aiyah you come again" any help please?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 4, 2022
Hi,
Where can i find Squirtle at seafoam islands and whats the chance? Only him missing to complete the dex :( really annoyed

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 10, 2015
I clicked the rar file but it just loads a blank screen I'm dying to play this hack my email is [email protected] I downloaded all the apps to get this rom to work on my windows 8x on vba8 please help me PLEASE....

Years
  • Age 120
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
Hey, I played this game around 2 years ago, and I absolutely loved it. When I re-downloaded it, I saw that the guide was a separate download. When I clicked on it, it said I couldn't access it. Are you going to fix this?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 19, 2016
how do you patch/download/install from computer to your phones emulator
everytime i try to copy/paste/patch the file into my folder it says my device isnt plugged in pls halp

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 28, 2016
I keep getting white screen after the beginning intro after hitting start ive stayed up all night trying to use different fire red roms and cant findone to work plz send me a link I can use that will work with your hack I really wanna play this

got it to work had to find a new fire red the 1.0 rom but now play I keep running into level 60+ sunflower pokemon and cant even get past route 2 its so ridiculous my levels are in the 10's I have no hope of beating oh and it never changes on this route same sunflower pokemon every time what's going on with my game

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2016
Pokemon Ultra Violet won't load for me on any emulator. Right after the title screen with mew a white screen appears. What can I do; I really want to play it?

I have even tried redownloading the roms but it doesn't work.

Same here brruh I'm using my boy and i'vedownloaded the rims from like 14 different plaaces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back