• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weather Thread

BraveFate

I used to be WooliestSteam on here until I lost al
Years
Typical Irish weather, nothing new here:

3u9LHa2.png

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Actual shove-able snow is coming overnight. Looks like tomorrow might be the first hot chocolate day of the season.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
i2IClj7.png

28ºC, yay. And at least a month-long heatwave with highs up to 35ºC (and more than 40ºC in the north)? Summer's finally coming home. And it came to kill us all.

So yeah, climate change? Totally fake, a lie made up by Chyna.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I'm in Hong Kong at the moment and it's so much colder than I was expecting ??????

It's not like Canada cold or anything, nowhere near snowing, but I thought it would be much warmer because it's Hong Kong and I did not pack for the weather at all, lol. I didn't even bring pants, and I definitely didn't think I'd need an actual winter coat.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
DR8i51sW4AEAERn.jpg

Those lows. Ouch. Gonna be some three blanket nights there.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
I even had to keep my coat open walking to the store because it was too warm )8

Years
It is currently -7F (-22C) at 9:30 AM. With a feels like temp of -24F (-31C). It was -10F when I woke up just over 2 hours ago. The daytime high is supposed to climb to a balmy 3F (-16C).

The overnight low (really the 7 AM Tuesday morning temp) is supposed to be -8F (-22C) with a daytime high of 8F (-13C).

TL;DR: It's cold and it feels cold. Though to me, yesterday felt worse even though the air temp was slightly warmer because it was dramatically windier.

EDIT: Late but internet crapped the bed just after writing all that. Still very similar temperature figures at 11 AM.

Last edited:
Back